Sussexwolves GSD's Questions

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by Collie Convert, Jul 4, 2011.

1. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    went and had a look, what a stunning dog x
    :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Isn't he just :049:
  4. Prager Hans

Prager Hans New Member

Name:
    Hans
    Can you tell me this into my face?
    Prager Hans
  5. Prager Hans

Prager Hans New Member

Name:
    Hans
    Even so I am working on it for more then 30 years, I am fully aware that my English is not so good. Some of my friends actually say, that it is atrocious. Especially my way in which I am structuring sentences. That is why I would nowhere initiate any "teaching of English." I was only defending myself against attacks levied against me here.
    Also FYI; Export and Import are actually of Latin origin and thus are just as Czech, Russian, Polish,.... as they are English. Thus I do not have any idea what you are talking about.
    I actually love English as it is used in GB and I am elated to read British expressions. I also read King James version of Bible and Shakespeare and I love Jerome Klapka Jerome and Oscar Wilde. I love use of English language in English humor.
    And stop calling me Herr Hans, I am not German. I am USA citizen of Czech origin. Born and raised in Prague now living in Arizona.
    As far as You say that " I know the best".
    No I absolutely do not!
    But,
    I study a lot and work hard on my opinions. Thus arbitrary, capricious, derogatory and unsubstantiated attacks on my opinions will be resisted until they are proven to me as wrong. Than I will change my mind gladly. That is since I do not like to spew untruths. I change my opinion only if someone proves to me that I am wrong and not because someone is bulling me as it was done here to me.
    Bombastic?
    I beg to differ.
    I say what I believe is the truth and I can back it up. Old fashioned approach.
    If that is what you call bombastic, then yes, then I would be "bombastic".
    But I will forgive here to all who have chosen to be my enemy. Since above mentioned Oscar Wilde said:
    Always forgive your enemies, nohing annoys them so much. ( Just kidding.)
    Prager Hans
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
  6. Prager Hans

Prager Hans New Member

Name:
    Hans
    In Order to lighten things up here - On the lighter side:
    Arguments are to be avoided: they are always vulgar and often convincing....
    Arguments are to be avoided, for everyone in good society holds exactly the same opinion.

Oscar Wilde
    :)
  7. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    After a post like this I dare anyone to pick holes in Hans grasp of the english language. Hans that was written far better than I could have done, and I am born and bred here. Well done to you.
  8. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Totally agree.

Some people must have far to much extra energy or time on their hands, if they can afford to waste it taking apart someone's English.
  9. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Isn't it time we left the English lessons and got back on topic? :mrgreen:
  10. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Sussexwolves GSD's must love this thread their name is still top of the thread lists ..
  11. BangKaew

BangKaew New Member

Name:
    Bangkaew
    Sorry to crash the party! That may be true in the developed world in the last 300+(?) years but in the developing world I would bet that 95% of the dogs have little human involvement in their mating. 95% of dogs live outside in thailand and are not fenced or neutred. When a dog has her first season, she is not given any choice in the matter. This is actually horrible to see as when the dogs are tied the other dogs still fight with them in an attempt to get to mate. That is a different point to whether a dog is ready to mate in her first season but it shows that human involvement is definitely a positive.

I do not know about dogs, but in humans, if a girl mates after her first period - as sometimes happens in war when rape is common, the pregnancy can cause enormous problems for the girl and does not produce a birth. So in humans it is too early.
  12. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
    I presume you mean to my face ie in person......sorry much as I love the GSD I am not wasting the air fare to the USA to meet you face to face to tell you what I really think of you.....it would get me banned for life from here if I did it on line.

Face it you are a dog dealer.....plain & simple....dealing in the goods that make you a nice profit & lifestyle.......the dogs are your goods