Skye Terrier info please General Chat

Discussion in 'Skye Terrier' started by pippam, Sep 21, 2011.

1. pippam

pippam

Name:
    n/a

Skye Terrier info please

Skye Terrier

What can you tell me about the breed??

I am not getting another a dog for some time (like in three -four years maybe once I see how the car expences go)) Millie is more then enough for me to handle for now she (and us) are getting much better with her training and im happy to say Millie is almost house broken she is also making many friends both k9 and human im taking it all in her own time

But I guess their is no harm in wishing and looking (for info anyway)).
    What I'm after are websites that can tell you about the breed what their character is like ect (how much they cost)). I have tried the kennel club but their is very little on them their are litterally two words that describe their character o.0))

the rest I won't need till I really start to look into it in the future or really start to realisticly consider getting dog two.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. leadstaffs

leadstaffs New Member

Name:
    Chris
  4. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    They are reputedly very loyal-think "Greyfriars Bobby" (why did they use a Westie in the film!!!!:? )
  5. pippam

pippam

Name:
    n/a
    I read on another post they are a rare breed only 100 in the uk something like that????

I don't think they would have found a trained Skye for movies unless it was dougle himself ^__^

I read they were one man dogs Millie is a bit like that as well as distrusting of strangers yet friendly.