First visit Photos

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Tervuren)' started by bijou, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Apache

Apache New Member

Name:
    Barry
    Me too, he is fab
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Dur brain me!! I didn't realise that the Tervueren is the Belgian Shepherd Dog. I thought to myself, gosh, that looks like a BSD, what an amazing looking dog, googled Tervueren and the rest is history!!

I adore Belgian's. We had some friends with a beautiful bitch who Hal adored. If I ever strayed away from my preferred type, it would be to one of these I think, absolutely gorgeous!!
  4. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    I must not look.....I must not look......I must not look...... puppy cuteness ALERT:shock: :007: :007: :007: FAB, and too cute for words:grin:
  5. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    Beautiful! Good luck in choosing :grin:
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    What absolutely gorgeous little fluffpots :007: - how on earth do you choose one over the others?

Mum is so beautiful and Dad is absolutely stunning, so I am sure that which ever pup you end up with is going to be as glorious as they are.
  7. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    right the pups are now six weeks old and we've narrowed our choice down to three - here's Becky

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Chantal[/U]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

and Cher

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

finally here's Becky ( on the right) and Chantal ( on the left) together for comparison !

[​IMG][/IMG]
  8. moetmum

moetmum New Member

Name:
    Gerry
    They are all beautiful, but it is hard to see what is underneath all of that fluff!
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    They are soooo gorgeous. It is so hard to choose but I think Cher is the one who presses my buttons the hardest :049:
  10. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    Another Cher fan but they're all gorgeous:grin:
  11. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    They are all incredibly cute :049: so for me it would boil down to their personality.

Which one do you seem to have a 'connection' with? Do any keep coming to you? That's probably the one I'd choose :lol:
  12. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    I've never been good at choosing so let the pup choose me instead :)

It's never failed me yet
  13. SallyEC

SallyEC New Member

Name:
    Sally
    i too do not envy you choosing from the litter, they are all just so cute
  14. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Decisions, decisions, decisions, decisions ........ oh well, better have all 3 then!!!!:007: :007: :007: :007: I know I'd have to with a choice like that:lol:

If I reeeeeeally had to choose, it'd be that Becky for me just because I can see through her butter wouldn't melt and she looks so norty!:lol:
  15. MichaelM

MichaelM

Name:
    Michael
    I love the look of the mum. I met a Corsini dog up here on holiday over the summer, she was gorgeous.
  16. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    we visited yesterday and took some more photos - they are 8 weeks old now we've narrowed it down to these three:

Cher
    -who is a lovely clear red colour with a very good shape and the most beautiful head and expression but whose ears are a little bigger than her sisters

[​IMG][/IMG]

Becky - who has a bigger coat than her sisters with a good black overlay and tiny ears she also has a most the most lovely expression but she is a tad longer in loin

[​IMG][/IMG]

and Pixie - who was not on our original shortlist but is developing really well - she has all of Cher's attributes although her head is just a touch plainer at the moment - what she does have is loads of sparkle and is super confident and outgoiing

[​IMG][/IMG]

My favourite is Becky but Hubby and the breeder prefer Cher - and Pixie has just gotr under my skin as she's just such a little sweetie - Becky and Cher will be run on for a few more weeks before we make our final decision
  17. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Adorable all of them, :007:good luck in picking your one :lol:
  18. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Good luck with your decision, it is not going to be an easy one! Is the breeder keeping one too?
  19. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    yep - she'll have the pick of the bitches and we have 2nd pick so I think it will be either Cher or Becky - and I'll be delighted with either :grin:
  20. Lynn

Lynn Member

Name:
    Lynn
    Good luck in your choice it is going to be hard decision.
  21. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Awwwwwwww:007: :007: I can see that little sparkle from Pixie too, but my vote is still with Becky:grin: They are all absolutely adorable:007: :007: so, so pretty, it won't matter who you have I'm sure:007: