American Bully - UKC welcomes a new breed General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by pitboy, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Vicky88

Vicky88 New Member

Name:
    Vicky
    That last photo. :009: Poor dog.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. pitboy

pitboy New Member

Name:
    sahnsahn
    I'm not withdrawing I have a life I don't be on the computer all day .....my reason for posting this is not to support or down the breed its to inform the uk about the breed
  4. pitboy

pitboy New Member

Name:
    sahnsahn
    I have actually never told you my personal opinion on the new breed . I told you the UKC thoughts on the breed. So for u to say that is ignorant and shows what type of person you are
  5. Gemini54

Gemini54 New Member

Name:
    jacquie
    This must be really painful for you especially if you love te breed,but why oh why cant people who are supposed to protect dogs they can easily take the licence away from Breeders who are producing these
    dogs,or is it the same as the gun laws.men afraid of losing the power that a gun gives,and now this dog is supposed to be a symbol.It makes my blood run cold.I was going to ask how did your dog do in the heat,we were on the beach, and we could hear a strange noise,we looked around and this bulldog came off the beach into te carpark,wheezing
    and every breath seemed to be agony,it nearly made me cry,luckily the people had a ramp but still Gemini54
  6. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
    Why would we want to know about a commerical Kennel Club in a foreign country recognizing a what can only be discribed as a malformed designer dog that cannot reproduce naturally.

No thanks I'll stick to my fit for function working Border Collies & Cavalier
  7. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Yeah I am such a bad 'type' aren't I, being concerned about the 'breeding' (I used the term loosely-more like manufacture actually) of deformed dogs that in all liklihood can barely walk or breathe, with their poor ears cropped off and no possibility of an everyday normal life.
  8. pitboy

pitboy New Member

Name:
    sahnsahn
    I think it was good that I post this to inform every body.Beacouse now every ones knows what's going on and how the ukc is handling it and I know you care beacouse u commented on this two times..... As for you and your working borders and cavaliers so what if u think they are so great the pitbull breed will still be a strong standing breed no matter if you like it or not :) :)
  9. pitboy

pitboy New Member

Name:
    sahnsahn
    No I whould never say that your a bad person for beaing concerned about the breeding and the deformed dogs that can barely walk or breathe . But what I am saying is that instead of acting like I created the breed you still lack to understand that I am informing everyone not supporting it or downing the breed understand the point of the post and you should be fine
  10. Ink

Ink New Member

Name:
    Ink
    I don't come here often, but I'm glad you posted about the breed. I've heard about them from a bullterrier breeder I know, but I didn't realise they were popular. :shock: Horrifying!
  11. Kitkat_

Kitkat_ Member

Name:
    Katie
    If you think they were bad you should see some on a group on facebook called "the working american pit bull terrier" he posts WTF pictures of bullies and some are terrible!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and there are lots, lots more I could add

But there are also some very nice Am Bullies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shame there is so many irresponsible breeders around breeding the horrible deformed dogs :(
  12. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Oh poor dogs, they look more like toads:evil: :009:
  13. Lacey10

Lacey10 New Member

Name:
    Eileen
    :evil: its totally sick:-(
  14. Baxter8

Baxter8 New Member

Name:
    Sandy (Baxter8 )
    I can't help thinking that those that are posting these perverted pictures are getting some kind of kick out of shocking us.

I find it absolutely heart breaking and shameful to be a member of the species that manufactures these dogs.

15. TazJas

TazJas New Member

Name:
    Linda
    Disgusting, poor animals :(
  16. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    It's seems even more stupid because there are perfectly healthy looking specimens too....how you an get from looking at that healthy muscular dog and thinking you're improving it by changing it into one of those deformed things I just don't know. The don't even look comfortable standing let alone moving!
  17. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    Well I'm sure I'm going to be in for abuse on faceBook, but I had just found King Gotti's page, the one in the video being mated to his mother, ...and commented on a picture they have of him being mated to his daughter!!

Over a thousand people like his page and there are 27 people commenting on that picture saying how great the pups will be and asking for prices of pups!!

Are the all completely insane? I know dogs aren't humans but there's a reason why it's not normal for humans don't mate with their parents and siblings!! I can't believe that that many people see no issue with interbreeding!
  18. BlueJay

BlueJay Member

Name:
    Erin
    Especially when they are so deformed to start with :shock:

Hey, at least he's only charging $2000 - $3000 each! Grab yours while you can!
    Seriously though, where is the justification in that price at all??
    I see absolutely no mention of health tests - and I'm sure being "bad ass", coming from a certain line, head size or weight (100lbs+!!) are not substitutes for that...
  19. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    They must be incredibly stupid people. You don't need to know about dog breeding to know that breeding son to mother and father to daughter is not normal!
  20. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    Some of the photos are bringing to my mind the scene in the movie 'The Fly' that shows the mutated dog - the result of a failed teleportation experiment. Sickening.

Perhaps we should have a separate section for members to post really 'disturbing' photographs. A sort of horror section.
  21. KYes

KYes New Member

Name:
    K9Lover
    Quite useful suggestion actually - would come in real handy next time their is one of those what does everyone look like threads

pity about the few on here that bullied pitboy . Jackbox was right he was just misinformed but still he won hands down on the maturity stakes by his responses. much more insightful and measured than those posts levelled at him.