My Bullterrier Photos

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Faustino, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta

My Bullterrier

Thought I'd put some pix up of my boy, Faustino. Pain in the arse, obviously being a Bullie, but a funny wee gent for sure! IMG_2185.JPG IMG_1626.JPG IMG_1130.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Faustino likes this.
    The more I see of him, the more I like him!
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino likes this.
    He has a lovely gentle-looking face. :)
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Faustino likes this.
    Faustino is a great looking dog Ken - and it's nice to see how fit and agile he is :D

I will look forward to seeing his video later :)
  6. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Faustino likes this.
    Hi Ken :) what a great little chap Faustino is. There was a Bullie puppy staying in the next holiday cottage to us a few years ago. What a character, I nearly bought him home with me :cool:
  7. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Faustino likes this.
    Hes lovely. Cant wait to see more
  8. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    GsdSlave, Azz and Janet like this.
    Cheers for the kind words all! Much appreciated.

It took me quite a while to get the type of EBT I wanted and he's my only non-rescue between the 5 dogs I've currently got so he's a bit of a special case haha IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1226.JPG IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1233.JPG
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino is definitely rather special in the looks department! :007:

[but if I left a plate of goodies that close to the edge of a work surface my little horror would soon be off with it! :lol:]
  10. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Faustino likes this.
    he is a stunner. I do love a stocky dog, not in to skinny minnies. I sadly have a thing about this breed after a very bad experience. I know that i cant judge all ebt because of one bad experience but i cant help feeling very uneasy around them. We have one at work at the moment and she has really bad skin problems im a wreck doing her eardrops and creams as i have to get so close to her head. Yet she is so nice and only tries to lick me and ask for a tummy rub
  11. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Hehe! I think Faustino didn't want to undo all his good work with the sprint intervals he'd completed earlier, so the goodies were left untouched! He's actually really good for not greeding/nicking food although, like all bullies, he does enjoy his tucker.
  12. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    I've known some strangely wired EBTs over the years, hence why I spent so long researching for the right lines, so I don't blame you at all.

From tomorrow morning he'll be getting conditioned daily so should be nice and lean within a few weeks. The little lad's still carrying a bit of puppy fat at the moment after a wet period down here, where it was difficult to get him out as much as I'd like.
  13. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    A few more... IMG_1560.JPG IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1293.JPG
  14. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Faustino likes this.
    Great set of photos Ken, they show off how fit he is :D

Is he AKC registered? Do you have any info or photos of the parents?
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Faustino likes this.
    I love his colouring and markings - and the one sock longer than the other! I have never been really enamoured of BTs since being attacked by a white one many years ago when walking to school, but Faustina has totally changed my mind about them.
  16. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz likes this.
    Thanks again guys! I don't have any papers for Faustino as he's down off working lines (I really don't know what's in the wood pile) but I contacted other folk who had this breeder's dogs and followed their development over about 4 years before opting for one as I wanted to immerse myself and really know what I was getting into...after my research I was convinced this was the right line for me (I had previously had a couple of EBTs and although I loved their character I just couldn't get them to really participate in my outdoors life down here in rural AndalucĂ­a, preferring the sofa and lying in the garden to runs by the bike or swims by the kayak). When I contacted owners of this style of EBT I just knew that they'd be right for us and as the first video I put up on the other thread hopefully shows, I wasn't wrong!
    Here's the little chap helping me with my first attempt on my new rowing machine. Such a considerate brute haha IMG_0972.JPG
  17. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz likes this.
    Interestingly ,my stocky EBT is actually quicker off the mark and over 20 yards than my rabbit hunting Podenco/terrier cross you can see in the picture.
  18. Bonni

Bonni Member

Name:
    Bonni
    Faustino likes this.
    Lovely example of a fit EBT :007:
  19. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Bonni, Azz and Janet like this.
    Thanks Bonni! To be honest I've let his condition slip a bit...but that's changing from now. Got a vid put together of him up on our usual mountain to show him moving a bit
  20. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Azz and Faustino like this.
    Wow! I bet he was ready for a good rest after all that! And what a fabulous place to walk/run/ride - is that right on your doorstep or do you have to travel to get there?
  21. Faustino

Faustino Member

Name:
    Ken Shounta
    Azz likes this.
    The little so and so doesn't do resting lol, even after all that! Luckily the mountain is a literal stone's throw from our house so I'm up there 2-3 times a day between the 5 dogs we have