Show results for my gang Showing

Discussion in 'Papillon' started by IceCody, May 18, 2014.

1. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    6JRT's, Meg and Azz like this.

Show results for my gang

We had a show yesterday and I wanted to share with you the results.

Leo was BOB and earned his INTUC witch makes him a double champion :) Then he placed second in group :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bailie got her second CACIB and was second best bitch of breed.
    [​IMG]

And miss Destiny was best of young adult in breed and second best young adult in show (if anyone could tell me what the offical term is, that would be great)
    [​IMG]

I am so proud of them, they all did great. Destiny is in heat but she did not let that stop her. The only thing that she couldn´t handle was when I showed her in pair with male. She attacked him before we got into the ring and I should have pulled them out then but I wanted to try it. They did get second place though.

My dad is dying and I wanted to be able to tell him that I finished Leo´s championship and I managed that. I cried like a baby when Leo got his rosette and as soon as the show finished I drove to the hospital and told my dad and showed him the rosette :) He is unable to speak or move but I saw pride in his eyes. He has been there for us every step of the way and it means so much to me that I was able to share this with him.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh Dagbjört - I am sort of lost for words because as much as I want to congratulate you, Leo, Bailie and Destiny, my heart breaks for you because of your father.

So as well as the congratulations I am sending you (((hugs))), love, and comfort.

xxx
  4. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Well done to you and the gang Dagbjört :)

Sorry to hear about your dad :(

*hug*
  5. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Congratulations Dagbjört :) I am sure your Dad must be very proud of you all.
  6. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Congratulations on your wins, I take it it's not frowned upon to show a bitch in season where you are, you would not be popular here if you brought an in season bitch to a show with entire males....

Sorry to hear about your dad too.
  7. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    Thank you so much for hugs and kind words.

I wanted to take Desty out since she started her heat two weeks early but she was also shown in two other groups by her breeder I was asked not too and noone said anything when I asked that all males would be kept away from the corner I put her crate in and I did everything I could to make sure that she stayed away from all other dogs. I even brought a friend with me that was only on Desty duty to make sure while I was tending to my other dogs.
    She is still in her bleeding stage if that matters at all.
  8. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Congratulations on all your wins :041:
  9. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    What a lovely day you have had. Would your Young Adult classification be similar to what we call Junior, (6 - 18 months)?
  10. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    Yes that is the one :) Thank you. It´s always better to know the right terms.
  11. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    Congratulations. X
  12. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Congratulations :023:
  13. IceCody

IceCody Member

Name:
    Dagbjört
    Thank you all.

My dad passed away today. I am so numb that I don´t have a whole thought in my head. But at least he got to know that our work with Leo paid off and I am very grateful for that.
  14. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    So sorry to hear of your loss. You must feel numb. Losing a parent is something you can't prepare yourself for until it happens, even when they've been ill for a while.
  15. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    So sorry for your lost.
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I am so sorry that you have lost your beloved dad - please accept my sincerest condolences.

May his memory be for a Blessing.
  17. Bonni

Bonni Member

Name:
    Bonni
    Congratulations Dagbjört :038: