Is it time for her to mate? Questions

Discussion in 'Bichon Frise' started by Legolas, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Legolas

Legolas New Member

Name:
    Legolas

Is it time for her to mate?

My 18 months female keeps grabbing my as if making love and breathing hard, it has a terrible smell this week . Does she need a husband yet ? I'm not sure what to do. Thanks
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Make an appointment to get her spayed.

Train her to stop doing those behaviors or contact a trainer, as mating her or spaying her is not likely to solve it.
  4. Wizegrl00782

Wizegrl00782 Member

Name:
    Jessica
    Agree! ^^ Mila isn't spayed yet & when I first got her every time I would get in bed for the night she would hump me. So after research I put an immediate end to that. Lol no more humping me now!:D its odd cuz she never did that to my husband but only with me when I got in bed. She doesn't do that now tho! :023:
  5. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    Husband? Your dog doesn't need anything other than training ;) Redirect her behaviour when she attempts to hump you - either with a short training session or giving her something else to do.

At 18 months she's perfectly mature enough to be spayed which is what I'd do.
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    A husband... Lol I'm sorry but that's hilarious! Agree with the others, she just needs to be spayed and trained not to do this annoying crap.