Pure black English BullMastiff Showing

Discussion in 'Bullmastiff' started by 6JRT's, May 8, 2016.

1. Guardbullmastiff

Guardbullmastiff New Member

Name:
    Stevo
    Yes we are keeping her and her name is Delilah... my daughter picked her name
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Those photographs were taken on my Canon camera, flash on, not on a cellphone, and the colours were very accurate. I had been told the puppies were three-weeks old [they were not] and that they could not go until they were five-weeks old - still far too young. But three days later I got the message to come and collect your puppy now, with the unspoken "or else". You can see the dates/times on the pictures when I first saw them. momma Sonya being only too happy to get out of that tiny box to come to me, and let me see her puppies [having scrubbed my hands beforehand]. All identical pups.

Eight pups. Four boys [no thanks] and four girls - one of which was the ugly face with that little white mark under her chin. My Tikva.

She is now beautiful, still red - and still with that tiny white mark under her chin. And I love her.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Please keep us up to date with Delilah and post pictures of her as she grows.

It will really be interesting to see how her colour developers and who she takes after regarding her nature.
  5. Bulldogs4Life

Bulldogs4Life Member

Name:
    Ezee
    Wait what! Not surprised but I missed this.