Hello Introductions

Discussion in 'Boston Terrier' started by JOscar23, Sep 24, 2018.

1. JOscar23

JOscar23 New Member

Name:
    Jennifer

Hello

Hello everyone!
    My name is Jennifer and I have two male Boston terriers. Bruin is 2.5 years only and Larry is going to be 1 next month! I joined this forum so I could get some advice on raising these little guys. I’ll be posting another thread soon to explain more.
    Thanks in advance!
    9CBF8331-9DAA-4A03-951D-9916A4DFAA99.jpeg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Hello Jennifer, Bruin and Larry - welcome to Breedia from Tikva and me! :039:
  4. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Hi Jennifer
    What a lovely picture of your “ boys “ I’m looking forward to hearing all about them
    Philippa
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome to the forum. Bostons are such smart little dogs - always in their tuxedos!
  6. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Welcome. You named one Bruin and one Larry, but no Bobby?
  7. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    No idea what that means, what am I missing ..... ? I am blond, well from a bottle !
  8. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    To understand you’d at least need to be from the US and a sports fan, and realistically a hockey fan. Boston Terrier.. Bruins is the name of the professional ice hockey team from Boston... Larry is I’m guessing for Larry Bird, a hall of fame NBA basketball ball player who played for the Boston Celtics... My comment “no Bobby” is referring to Bobby Orr, one of the greatest (I’d say the greatest) Defensemen in the history of the NHL (National hockey League) who played for the Boston Bruins and changed the way his position played the game. He was my favorite player as a child. I grew up in Massachusetts, and the city of Boston is in Massachusetts. I still play ice hockey at 53 years old and proudly wear his #4 on my jersey!! Larry over Bobby, I’m just shaking my head....

Boston University’s sports teams are the terriers
  9. JOscar23

JOscar23 New Member

Name:
    Jennifer
    Can you tell that my husband named them? And you hit it on the head..Boston Bruins and Larry bird
  10. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    I left Massachusetts almost 31 years ago but please tell your husband that he picked the wrong hall of famer.... lol

I don’t miss the cold or the snow but I do miss (a tiny bit) the leaves turning colors. A long long time ago I had a cat named Autumn

One of my dogs is named after my Beer League ice hockey team
  11. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Hah, thank you for taking the time to explain. I take my hat off to ice hockey players, I tried ice skating a couple of times....slip, slide, wobble and I’m down. I used to love the music they played as everyone else scated. I value my wrists these days, so, I won’t be trying it again !
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I left my skates [regular ice skates and also my ice-hockey skates] hanging on hooks on the wall of the dogs' room when I left England. I wonder what the people who moved into our house did with them.