Any advice please? Health

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by KobieFrenchie<3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. KobieFrenchie<3

KobieFrenchie<3 New Member

Name:
    Lauren

Any advice please?

Hello all,
    Hope we are all well.
    I bought a puppy around 2 an a half weeks ago now, when he first came home he had blood in his poo which I just thought was due to stress as I have 2 little ones, I was giving him wainwrights meat and royal canin biscuits as that’s what the breeder said he was on, in this process since giving him meat I found he was having 7-8 sloppy poos mixed in with blood, so decided to take him off the meat and try just the royal canin biscuits which has helped him solid up abit and reduce the blood in his poo, today he has had a little bit of blood in his poo. Otherwise he’s happy,eating,playing etc. Does anyone have any inclings as to what it could be?
    Thank you x
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Vet with a sample of his poo. As soon as possible. Please.
  4. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    It’s not a good idea to try home remedies with things that are going on inside your dog
    I agree with Juli, a visit to the vets as soon as possible
    Also, your pup maybe drinking water, but, when they have diarrhoea they can become dehydrated quite quickly
    Probably not the answer you were after
    Please come back and let us know what the vets has said, we are all worried now
    Philippa
  5. Jcarpentier

Jcarpentier Member

Name:
    Jessica
    As others have said, VET! Straight away!
  6. Leanneiaam

Leanneiaam New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    Hi I’ve had the exact same problem with my frenchie puppy for almost 3 weeks now since I got her, she’s been to the vets 3 times and put on two different antibiotics just wondering did you figure out what it was ?