Malinois? General Chat

Discussion in 'Working Dogs Forum' started by snicrep, Sep 15, 2021.

1. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Many of my pets names have come from songs. Currently I have two dogs, one named for the beer league (adult recreational league) ice hockey team I played with when I got him, Bandit. The other is named Katie Mae, from the lightnin’ Hopkins song of the same name. “Katie Mae is a good girl, she don’t run around at night”. I mean you don’t want your dog running around at night. “She walks, she walks, she walks like her daddy’s got oil wells in her back yard”.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka likes this.
    Well Marc, you still could strike oil in your backyard!
  4. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    This was after his first full day at home. IMG_20210203_123808.jpg

As for the peke, I have not seen any behavior or physical trait that could connect to a peke. One of his brothers had a peke colored longer haired coat. His eyes may be shih tzu eyes. Other than that, he is basically a JRT in a collie sized body.
  5. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    They count if you want them to count. I counted Bat-dog's german shorthair because I like them and she had enough breeds that showed up in different ways, it wasn't worthwhile ignoring this one. I tend to skip Tornado-dog's peke and shih tzu because they don't really fit in with his "Giant JRT" label.