Introducing my new baby Introductions

Discussion in 'Chihuahua' started by CjMcMuffins, Feb 18, 2023.

1. CjMcMuffins

CjMcMuffins New Member

Name:
    Cj

Introducing my new baby

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. But I've owned dogs my whole life from large breeds to small breeds. I honestly don't feel right if I don't have a dog! I just recently got a 10 week old long hair chihuahua that I'm over the moon about. After many years of owning different breeds I've narrowed my favorite down to the smallest they come. I really like chihuahuas because they help with my anxiety. The fact that they love to cuddle and be warm with you makes them perfect for me as I really just want a little dog I can cuddle under the blankets. I came to this forum mainly to look at pictures of other chihuahuas and to chat with anyone else who loves them like I do. I haven't named him yet does anyone have any suggestions? I'm wanting something cutesy similar to names like Buttons or Biscut or butters. Lol why are they all B names idk but they don't have to be B names. Well thanks if you read this far and enjoy this picture of my little love bug!! I haven't gotten many pics yet but there will be many more to come!!

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Blimey, but he's cute.

As for names:

Pippin as in the apple. Cookie, Sage, Aero,

All probably not what you were looking for :)
  4. CjMcMuffins

CjMcMuffins New Member

Name:
    Cj
    I love them! Especially pippin! But we settled on Butters
  5. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Cute. You already picked a name, but I was going to suggest Mish Mish. It means apricot.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    What a sweet puppy he is. Fudge would have been my suggestion.