What do u think ? Photos

Discussion in 'Samoyed' started by Arianne07, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Arianne07

Arianne07 New Member

Name:
    Arianne

What do u think ?

Both of these dogs are 3 months … one is just smaller with a smaller tail . The bigger one is 500$ more than the smaller one … what do u think is best ? They say the bigger one is “ prettier “ and more adventurous . Is that a really big difference ?

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    CaroleC likes this.
    Are you planning on showing? If not, go with the one you like the personality best.

I would be concerned that you are getting a lot of blurry photos. Why not ask them to do a video chat with you and the puppies so you can see how they interact with people, if they show any timidness, etc.

Best thing is to be able to meet the puppies in person and interact with them yourself.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Toedtoes likes this.
    Personally, I wouldn't buy a puppy on the strength of a photograph, I would want to meet the puppies before I parted with any money.
    What is the seller basing his prices on? Rather than seeing the large puppy as being dearer, I would be wondering why is he reducing the price of the small puppy? $500 is a big difference.
    If both puppies are from the same litter, the small one will be the 'runt'. Some runt puppies just take longer to catch up, but others will always be smaller and lighter boned. The temperament of the puppy is equally important, or maybe even more important than the looks, and you can't judge that without meeting them.
  5. Arianne07

Arianne07 New Member

Name:
    Arianne
    It was from a video . They are about 6 hours away from me that’s why i have not met them … They say the big one is kennel trained and more active . But the smaller one is calmer . Thank you for the information !
  6. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Arianne07 likes this.
    I would question that one is "kennel trained" and the other isn't if they are the same age. Why would they put more effort into training one and not the other? Are they ignoring the smaller one? Is the smaller one shyer so they have left him with the mom longer (that is actually a good thing if true - the longer a puppy spends with his mom, the more confident he will be).

Is it just that the big one is being crated more because he's more active? If so, then it may be that he is just more people needy and they are denying him that interaction. It could also mean that they are ignoring him instead of teaching him not to chew on things, etc.

Or is it that they aren't from the same litter and one is actually younger than the other? Or the one is the runt? Or had an illness early on?
  7. Arianne07

Arianne07 New Member

Name:
    Arianne
    Hello !! Thank you for all your responses ! I’m about to attach a picture of what the breeder has responded with , if it’s okay with you to put your input . When she says diaper she actually meant a pee pad …

Attached Files:

8. Arianne07

Arianne07 New Member

Name:
    Arianne
    IMG_9458.jpeg this are recent pictures of the dog …. not blurry .