Japanese Chin Discussions

Discussion in 'Japanese Chin' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    I'm so excited, I put money down on a Japanese Chin today and I get her the 1st part of May. I cannot wait she is 9 months and so sweet. (black and white):grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    ooops double post, I told you I was excited.LOL
  4. Miranda53

Miranda53 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    How exciting! You will absolutely love her; they are the sweetest, most fun little dogs ever :grin: (well, I'm a little biased!). (There's a Forum called Everything Chin you might want to join).
  5. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Good Morning Miranda, thank you so much and I will check out the website you mentioned and I'm sure I will join. I am going to call her Geisha. She seemed alittle frightened of me when I was down on the floor with her but when I pick her up she is sweet and calm. I think she spent more time with dogs than people in her 9 mos and I might just wait for a puppy. Have to decide.

I also think people who get a puppy mill rescue that have been caged for years seem to bring them out with love and good care and she would not be that hard I am sure. I just never saw a pup that didn't run to people. I put my purse down and they all ran to put their nose in it to see what it was all about. (so cat like and they are so clean) I'll let you know what I decide.
  6. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    So sorry I could not get her, I have a health issue I need to take care of first. I'll let you know when. Can't wait and although I don't think this is serious I want to make sure first.
  7. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    My health issue was minor and no problem.

Anyone have any new Japanese Chin to add to our bunch here. Love to see pictures:)
  8. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    hi, nop i dont have chins im afraid altho i do have cresteds :grin: well one at the mo lol glad ive found someone who has cresteds too :) there doesnt seem to be many of us
  9. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Oh, I wasn't look for a JC across the pond, alittle far to travel. :) Just wondered if new members have JC's

I think it's even harder to find JC's than Cresties but temperament on both is very nice.
  10. Bruisey

Bruisey New Member

Name:
    diane
    aww so cute ! thanks for letting us see the pics
  11. Miranda53

Miranda53 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    So glad things worked out for you and you now have a beautiful Chin. They are the sweetest dogs in the world (I'm a little biased, I'm afraid) :lol:
  12. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Miranda Hun, I don't think you read where I couldn't get her. i am looking for a Chin or Yorkie but it will be some time yet.
  13. Miranda53

Miranda53 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Oops, my mistake. Anyway, good luck in your search!
  14. Miranda53

Miranda53 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Just wanted to pop in and say, any Japanese Chin owners out there should check out the new disaster flick "2012". There is a gorgeous red and white Chin named Caesar who appears throughout the film. I'd never seen a Chin in a movie before!
  15. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Thanks for letting us know, I now for sure will see the movie.
  16. Dachshund

Dachshund New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Anyone else with Chins? I've loved this breed for a long time and finally got up close and personal with some yesterday at Crufts
  17. pinklizzy

pinklizzy New Member

Name:
    N/A
    I made a complete idiot of myself at Crufts today, went to see the Chins at DD-thinking I'd be fine, nearly 6 months since we lost Kindly but I ended up blubbing all over the lovely lady who let me give one of them a fuss :cry: :blush:
  18. Dachshund

Dachshund New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Awww! Was it the older lady with the epileptic dog in the crate?
  19. pingu007

pingu007 New Member

Name:
    BECKY
    I cant stop thinking about chins! they are on my list as a possible future dog, and have just been looking on the club website and there doesnt appear to be any recommended health tests for breeding dogs? does anyone know if this is correct:? ?
  20. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
  21. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    why isn't the 'quote' working like it is in post 54??:?