Pomeranian Discussions

Discussion in 'Pomeranian' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Discussion Thread

Discussion Thread New Member

Pomeranian

Pomeranian
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malpom

Malpom New Member

Name:
    Malpom
    My pomeranian puppy.
    [​IMG]
  4. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Oh that is cute!!! Have a soft spot for poms, especially those with ginger eyebrows!!
    Becky
  5. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    Oh the puppy is gorgeous!

Is he noisy? The lady round the corner has got one and she is very barky when she sees my dogs. It is just excitement as Parker goes up to her and they have a sniff and she's ok but I couldn't live with all that high-pitched barking myself (very noise-sensitive and Parker's territorial barking is annoying when there's someone in our close).
  6. Malpom

Malpom New Member

Name:
    Malpom
    That one on the picture is not noisy, but poms like to bark :) In apartment it is possible to use ultrasonic silenter. I know that some goes further and cut vocal cords :( , but it is not my way...
  7. Titania's owner

Titania's owner

Name:
    Wendy
    Cut their vocal chords! That would be illegal in the UK, are you elsewhere? I have two, one never makes a sound except during the first five minutes of a walk, the other is bossy and shouts at other dogs or at the doorbell ringing. Doing his job guarding me as he should. Nothing, nothing on this earth would make me mutilate a dog. MY littlest is a black version of your baby.
  8. Malpom

Malpom New Member

Name:
    Malpom
    Unfortunately in Russia it is not regulated (yet) and some irresponsible owners misuse their freedom.:-(
    [​IMG]