Toy poodles... Questions

Discussion in 'Poodle (Toy)' started by KirstenR, May 22, 2007.

1. KirstenR

KirstenR New Member

Name:
    Kirsten

Toy poodles...

Recently my mother's toy poodle passed away. (She was an amazing dog, died very young and unexpected, we miss her so very much. [​IMG])

I'm currently looking for a small white female poodle, a papillon, or a chinese crested for her, hopefully give her something little to love and care for... Problem is that in the search for a tiny poodles, all the breeders that breed the "teacups" try to get those tiny babydoll faces. My mother is used to show poodles, and her last one was from a show line, with that long face...but just happened to be 4 pounds. Does anyone have any suggestions of breeders who have the regular poodle face, but small dogs?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I'm sorry to hear of your mums loss. Poodles do climb into your hearts don't they!
    Try contacting a show breeder. If they show their dogs they are far less likely to breed the 'teacups'. If you contact the Poodle Club of America they should be able to help you.
    Becky
  4. vxvienta

vxvienta New Member

Name:
    kate
    Mine all come from sunshinestarpoodles at Jandowea qld australia. They send all over the world. Have a lok at their web site Link removed lovely people and very honest. Our Nadia is on their site under toy poodles
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009