Met a Tibetan terrier today General Chat

Discussion in 'Tibetan Terrier' started by dollyknockers, Jan 21, 2008.

1. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a

Met a Tibetan terrier today

I met the most cute we tibetan terrier today at P,A,H ,
    My sister was in buying stuff for Paddy, (spoiling him rotten ) And of course i went stalking to see if i could see any we pups with there owners ,I met a guy with the most lovely we tibetan terrier called Sox she was 14 wweeks old and balck and white ,So fluffy and extremley friendly not nervous of strangers at all ,I got chatting to the guy who told me its grandfather won crufts last year , Well he told me the name of the pups granfather but i was so loved up by this little girl i never heard a word :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
    So i reaches for my phone to take a quick pic only to find my battery had gone dead :evil: .
    I also meet a beautiful 18 weeks old gsd puppy called Zeus and got smooches left right and centre , Its just a pity my battery had decided to die ,as i would have loved to share pics with you all ,But it made my day xxdk
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. alexandra

alexandra New Member

Name:
    Alex
    ha ha ha !!!! i do that too!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

i love tibetan terriers!!!!
  4. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Its actually the first one ive ever met ,And i was so pleased to meet it xxdk
  5. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Aww I think tibetan terriers are adorable:grin: and you puppy snogs too:grin:

:blush: I stalk in PAH too, my kids have started to do it too:lol: :lol: :lol: We can sniff out new puppies by seperating and then meeting up.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    There is times when i have come out empty handed and have to go back in agin as i was to busy stalking xxdk
  7. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Yes the tibetan that won at crufts was from the usa i think had a really cute name which escapes me for the moment but he was a lovely dog.
    The dogs name was Akari Fabulous Willy there you go!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2008
  8. perrodeagua

perrodeagua New Member

Name:
    Diane
    That's actually a British bred dog I think but was living and being shown in America. Think it's Araki, but TT people will correct me. I know one of my SWD owners was hoping to use one of his grandson's with her bitch last year, don't know whether she did or not.
  9. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Thanks running cloud , the willy bit sounds familair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , no seriously yes the name does ring a bell cheers hun,xxdk
  10. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    I met the guy in a Place called Bangor Northern Ireland , was on my we travels today ,we often travel about on occasion we end up everywhere my sis dotty and me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxdk
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Our neighbours have one.
  12. macapaca

macapaca New Member

Name:
    shaz
    My TT has Araki parent. The Tibetan that won at Crufts was bred at Araki kennels which is in Gloucestershire
  13. LILASONG-TT

LILASONG-TT New Member

Name:
    Georgina
    I have a grandson of AM / CH Araki Fabulous Willy
    called 'Freddy' and he was born in Finland and will be arriving here in may [​IMG]
    Georgina :grin:
  14. macapaca

macapaca New Member

Name:
    shaz
    Aah isn't he gorgeous. Bet you can't wait. Aren't they just the best
  15. LILASONG-TT

LILASONG-TT New Member

Name:
    Georgina
    they are and addictive lol i have 4 now :grin:
  16. steveyp

steveyp New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    I agree they're addictive, we have one at the moment and we're planning to get at least one more in the future. I'd have a houseful. We went to the TT association show last weekend and I was in TT heaven!
  17. LILASONG-TT

LILASONG-TT New Member

Name:
    Georgina
    Ive got 5 TT's , 4 of which are living here and my 5th is arriving from Finland in August
  18. steveyp

steveyp New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    This is 'should be' Misha in my avatar...:grin: