Dogs Owned:
    I have trained dogs to:
    A Basic Level (up to 4 commands)
    Believe in using positive training methods?:
    Yes
    Marital Status:
    Single
    My Story:
    Volunteering with shelter dogs is one of my favorite things to do. I love the exercise, interacting with the public, and of course, the dogs. As I’ve worked with these dogs, I’ve realized that if only people got to know what wonderful dogs they are, they’d fall in love and invite them into their homes. This is why I started my program, Coral Dogs, to socialize, train, and market dogs in the possession of the local Animal Services. Working with these dogs gives me a wealth of information about what products and techniques work and don’t work, all of which I bring to my writing and overseeing here at DevotedToDOG.com
    My name is Coral Drake, I have been working with dog for 5+ years. I share the knowledge I’ve gained from my hands-on experiences with dogs and from my ongoing research. There is a lot of information available about how best to feed, train, groom, and walk your dog. It is so easy to become confused, especially if you have a new puppy or your dog is having behavioral issues. Let me help you gain an understanding of your dog’s perspective so your relationship can be fulfilling for both of you.

Read more about me: https://devotedtodog.com/about/