Our First Rosette! Photos

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by CaroleC, Oct 17, 2023.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole

Our First Rosette!

Little Tal found her lost brain cell tonight, and passed her Kennel Club Good Citizen Test, (Bronze level). Proud Mum Day!
    I don't think she is as sharp as Eddie and Merry were, but we are optimistically signing up for the Silver Test course.
    IMG_20231017_204146.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    CaroleC likes this.
    Woo Hoo! Way to go Tally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC likes this.
    Good girl Tally and good luck with the silver (which is more or less an extension of the bronze)

You show 'em what you can do clever girl xxx

Well done Carole for getting her there. It can be a frustrating road to travel at times, but so worth it when they pass
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Thanks Chris. She has done well as she was only trained for breed showing in her first home, and then missed so much training due to Charles and my poor health. Tally will never make an obedience dog, but I couldn't work a competition round these days. We are having fun learning at the club, and enjoying the company.
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    My little girl has done it again! Passed her KC Silver award last night! My eyes don't enjoy night driving these days, and we've had so much snow and ice this week that I'm having a break before we try for the Gold, but we will be keeping up bribing - I mean training - at home.
    IMG_20231205_211311.jpg
  7. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Way to go Tally!!!! You are a force to be reckoned with!

Carole, I got a pair of glasses with a yellow tint (through Zenni). I was really surprised at how much more detail I see at night and in that dull grey stormy weather. I now keep them in the car so I always have them handy.
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Thanks for the endorsement. I have been thinking about a pair of Nighthawks. Wish glasses didn't mist up when they warm up but lesser of the two evils.
  9. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Helidale and Toedtoes like this.
    Well done Tally.

Keep on doing what you are doing with her Carole and she'll ace the Gold too x