Well, the wind proved to be a dud last night. Not even a normal storm speed. About 3 am, the critters and I made the decision to go to bed upstairs. They were all very happy. Funny that they all are very set on "bedtime we go upstairs" - none of my prior animals took issue if we stayed downstairs overnight. From this point forward it is just a rainstorm for the next several days. So there may be some flooding, mudslides, and/or downed trees, but no big winds.