Another double breakfast this morning General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Another double breakfast this morning

Treble more like it. All my fault, of course [well it always is]. I went to get a chunk of turkey neck out of the freezer and picked up the wrong thing - a whole neck instead - and without thinking offered it to Tikva, who took it before I realised what it was.

I had better telephone Mikhaël for some more necks, cut in thirds or halves, and chicken wings. It seems like only last week that he brought the last lot...

Madam is currently racing round the yard, with brief stops to flonk down in the sunshine, then up again if she thinks she sees something interesting. Funny little girl! :049:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    What a treat, I bet she was delighted
    She sounds as if she has put a lovely smile on your face today
    She’s a good girl ( sometimes )
    P x
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I really should have taken a photograph but my camera needs new batteries, in any case knowing madam she would not have been very appreciative of being disturbed as she was being rather protective of her prize! The whole necks were for me - done in a slow cooker they make glorious broth with loads of meat on them.

That neck was longer than her head, from ear level to her nose, and really chunky - must have been from a cock turkey as the hens are smaller. Even Pereg only had a half at a time and she was nearly four times heavier than Tikki - who will not be having a whole one again as I have asked Mikhaël to please cut the lot I have ordered into thirds. And they have just been delivered - lovely chunks, the ideal size for Tikki. The chicken wings are large as well. Anyhow, they are all in the refrigerator at the moment - I will pack and freeze on Sunday.

You are right, Philippa - she is a good girl [sometimes]! :081: