Bull Terriers great video Videos

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by steve78, Apr 27, 2011.

1. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve

Bull Terriers great video

not sure if its the right section but had to share this made me have watery eyes for a while............

its not my video but wow
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member

Name:
    Anne-Marie
    Utterly fantastic video (and music) - brought a tear to my eye. I do hope it makes some of the 50 odd thousand people who viewed it sit up and realize they are a fabulous and much maligned breed.

Well done to whoever made that - could do with it featuring each breed who is discriminated against:002:
  4. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    i love this video its a amazing bit of footage some lovely shots any one that really knows the breed knows yes they figt but what dog cant but theyre the most entertainig of all breeds ive ever met total clowns loyal till the end and just pure energy i want a miniture one for my next dog me think :lol:
  5. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Thats a great video!!
  6. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
    Just a fantastic video, lump in throat. Beautiful.
  7. spockky boy

spockky boy New Member

Name:
    qwerty
    Fab video! I met my first bull terrier who was 18months at a dog show the other day.... Out of all the dogs there he was probably one of the most best behaved and calmest dogs there- Many parents were pulling their kids away untill I went over to ask if I could have a stroke; The owners were shocked that I wasn't scared of their dog, after this I saw a few kids go over the dog was loving the attention.

Certainly catch my eye! They are beautiful.
  8. steve78

steve78 New Member

Name:
    steve
    heres a pic of my cousins english bull called billy i had looked after him for a while wwhile my cousin was in hospital we nicknamed him billy neal due to the way he sat he knelt lol :lol: fabulous dog
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. michael1005

michael1005 New Member

Name:
    Michael
    Hi i am new to the website and forum as i am looking to buy a dog when i finish my degree. I am by far no expert on breeding types etc and have no problem in putting the necessary work in before even choosing a dog. i know many people with many different dogs such as greyhounds and bull terriers however im not looking for a huge dog.

I have been attracted to one dog in particular on this website but cannot find many others alike. There were numerous posts for a dog called dino back in 2005 which i believe to be a staff x lab?? the dog is very handsome, not too tall, muscly so just looking for any background information on the breed etc and whether it is possible to find a dog similar in a long thorough search or whether it is pick of the draw whether it turns out that height etc.

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong thread please advise :s

Many Thanks for your time

Michael
  10. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member

Name:
    Anne-Marie
    I particularly loved the clip of the one with the child drawing in crayon all over the white Bully. So adorable how they even drew a circle around it's eyes, what a patient, gentle doglet:007:

Micheal, as Dino was a crossbreed I am sure there are many dogs in shelters who are similar to him?
  11. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I've seen this, but it always brings tears to my eyes no matter how many times I watch it xx
  12. SarahJade

SarahJade New Member

Name:
    SJ
    I know a few bull terriers, and their owners are always very very cautious when they meet new people. When ever they see someone come up they get a warning!
    "Don't bend down, they like to jump up and often catch you with their great big hard heads!" That is the only reputation these dogs deserve, their heads are after all very hard! My own advice would be to teach them to never jump up.
  13. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    I love when I'm eating my dinner and Toro jumps up front legs across mine, its like giving a wee toddler a cuddle at the table lol....I like her jumping up lol xx
  14. hardybull09

hardybull09 New Member

Name:
    ashleigh
    i love my english bull frankie. he is so funny with what he does having his 10 minutes of madness he has us all in stitches. i need help too can i still breed him if he has one testicle
  15. Stormpants

Stormpants New Member

Name:
    Sally
    What a lovely video!!

My partner and I absolutely love EBT's :007: and would love a rescue one for our second dog! :grin:
  16. BullseyesTail

BullseyesTail New Member

Name:
    Charm's mum
    BulliesSOS is a good breed rescue. For anyone who's thinking of rescuing an EBT:

http://www.bulliesos.co.uk/

Third generation bullie owner here. They're daft as brushes and genuinely the funniest, gentlest and sweetest breed there is. When I was about 7. I used to dress my bullie up in my dressing up clothes (tuts and things!), put my bullie in a wheelbarrow, and wheel her everywhere, dressed up to the nines. They're very patient with kids.

My mini bull lives for the kids.
  17. paddyjulie

paddyjulie New Member

Name:
    jue
    bullterriers are just awesome...i have Mavis...she is just a perfect lady..she is our third bullie all three have been super dogs

Juliex
  18. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Definately not no no no to breeding, especially with 1 testicle and no health checks, good bullie breeders are trying very hard these days to eradicate the health issues hereditary to BT's.
    I'm sure hes lovely and your very proud of your boy, but please, they are not an easy breed and far too many in rescue as it is...
    Be proud of your boy, love him for what HE is...and post some piccies of Frankie please I'd love to see him xx
  19. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    Love the pics he looks a great dog.
  20. bullys4ever

bullys4ever New Member

Name:
    tony
    Brilliant video it takes me back to when the kids were little and the times and loving fun we had with them growing up with bullys.Thanks for posting this lovely video its very touching.
  21. MissEnvy

MissEnvy New Member

Name:
    Michael
    Fantastic video x does anyone know of any stafford clubs in the uk ?