Bye bye Pooks Other pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by mjfromga, Jun 27, 2016.

1. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Oreo now
    [​IMG]

As compared to his first pic with big man
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oreo is growing ultra fast... he's almost 9 lbs now. We think he's gonna be a big boy.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.

He's hit the mark now. 9 lbs and looks like an adult cat. Very strange. I've never seen a cat grow this fast. Kittens should gain about 1 lb an month. Oreo is growing at TWICE that rate.
  4. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lol here's my 9+ lb 5-6 month old kitten... Haha looks so silly
  5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    mjfromga likes this.
    Oreo is gorgeous :049: but from the size of his paws I do not think he will stay at 9+lb for long.
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    His limbs and paws are massive. His head looks too small for his body!
  7. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    mjfromga likes this.
    He is nothing like his shelter picture anymore.
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.
    He is now a giant kitten rather than a tiny kitten. Same kitten though, I assure you. Lol promise!
  9. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka likes this.

REALLY love this boy. He's still kind of a savage but so much better and has a nice affectionate personality.
  10. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    GsdSlave and 6JRT's like this.

Here he is with Blue - the resident fatty ratty catty. He's right under 11 lbs and is larger than her now. They're beginning to get along a little bit. They still fight and act bad sometimes, though.
  11. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    mjfromga likes this.
    If both are Tom cats they will fight (even if they both or one have been neutered) my 2 Toms fight from time to time (both neutered) I just threw a soft ball on floor near them & they stop.
  12. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    6JRT's likes this.
    Blue is female. She's just old and uninterested in Oreo thinking she's one of his brothers. She doesn't want to play with him as she's 17-18 years old and very crabby and likes to be left alone. So, when he tries to play, she gets mad and it turns into a fight. She has learned to be more aggressive and these days she always wins and he runs off. It's getting better. They're both spayed/neutered.
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    mjfromga likes this.
    Oreo is so big now - seeing him next to Blue makes me realise how much he has grown. Lovely video clip, watching them watching the squirrel!
  14. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ

Oreo... REALLY? A rug did not help, he just plucked on it and turned over everything. He's always liked water and he's always been a BAD KITTY! Really silly stuff here. Never seen anything like it. And he ALWAYS does this, which is why it was predictable.
  15. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    In case anybody was wondering why I don't mind him acting bad all the time - here's why...

None of my other cats have been affectionate like Oreo and as I'm not very well right now, he's been a joy to have around. He's really a sweet boy. Had to take his collar off - its getting tight and it won't adjust any larger!