Cute Siberian Husky Dog, Shall We Dance? Said Hamster Puppy. Videos

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by Wei Wang, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Whether he earns money or not, its not your prerogative to chase him off the site, if Azz decides the poster is breaking the rules, then its up to him to ban him.

Once again you have successfully got rid of a member all on your own,!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    mjfromga and GsdSlave like this.
    So do thousands of other you tubers.........have you not realized every cute link you and the rest of us post here is earning the owner of the you tube video some money........this guy is no different, and to be honest, your behaviour in this thread is appalling !
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Oh you mean like others got me banned from Dogsey when I was a PAYING member?

No Jackie. This guy earns his living by people on Breedia and elsewhere by getting using Breedia members to click on his YouTube links.

I used to WORK to earn money. Not click on links.

Did you know how many people earn their living just because people click on their links on fora but never actually join in the forum?

And I do not mean regular posters like you. I mean come, post a YouTube link and then piddle off never saying another word?

Wake up and see the trees Jackie and realise Breedia is being USED by this Wei to earn money.

Oh, and who else have I gotten rid of a member? Would be interesting to know. Others would also like to know.

Azz owns this site, not you.
  5. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

My point exactly. What has it got to do with you if a member earns their money by listing YouTube videos"..........as you said malka, Azz owns the site, and yet he has yet to ban him, the way your carrying on is way over the top, mind your own business on how people earn their money, if Azz objects he can deal with it .....NOT you !!!
  6. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    No one got you banned, you achieved that all by yourself by the way you behaved and spoke to other members.........

Do`nt blame anyone else Malka for your own shortcomings
  7. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Must say the dog would of been banned in my local Pets at Home, there are signs which says "PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR DOGS JUMP UP ON THE GLASS PENS OR CAGES" There are also signs saying "PLEASE STOP YOUR CHILDREN FROM BANGING ON THE GLASS PENS & CAGES"
    The signs also says your dog/children will be banned from all Pets At Home stores if they are caught jumping on the pens/cages or banging on the pens/cages
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tina - the guy also let his dogs run loose everywhere. I guess Jackie thinks that is OK as well. Would she let her precious PWD run loose like this guy does with his wunnerful Husky who earns him so much by people clicking on his links?

Oh and if you look on Dogsey you will NOT see "Banned" by my name.
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Jackie likes this.
    I don’t get all the fuss over someone making a few bob from their videos,
    I doubt very much he could make a living from his videos, It takes hundreds of thousands of views to see any kind of worthwhile weekly ad revenue income and millions of views to make becoming a full time partner sustainable, also Google makes money from the views of the ads and partners earn a percentage.

As for the dog’s behaviour, surely it would be better to try and educate rather than criticise.
    I have at times been appalled by the lack of understanding and compassion to novices and newbies, from certain members, have witnessed newbies asking a simple question only to be attacked by rude replies, put yourself in their shoes, we all had to learn and made mistakes along the way, if they didn't care about their dogs they wouldn't come on a forum to ask questions.

We don't all have to agree but we can and should express our points with respect, civility, compassion and understanding.
  10. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Then why say " others got you banned " !!

My precious PWD, runs free every day, what's your problem..

So the bloke earns a bit of cash from his videos, so what, if you don't like it don't click on it .
  11. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    GsdSlave likes this.
    Agree, what's the problem, jezzzz anyone would think the bloke committed a horrendous crime.

I think it would be more beneficial if we condemned the pet shop for selling these animals , that's a far worse crime in my eyes, and that goes for PAT too, never mind signs saying keep off and getting banned if you touch the cages......don't sell them in the first place.
  12. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    GsdSlave likes this.
    Okay the man just wasn't making that much. The videos ARE of his actual dog, and the dog generally seems well cared for despite a few hiccups. He has poor recall and he's allowed to jump up and down way too much. Nobody's dog is perfect. He does allow the dog to run away etc. which is a problem, but a little advice goes a long way. From what I can see, he's not breaking any rules, which is why he was not banned. You don't have to click on his videos.

Also, I wouldn't have known he got paid for clicks at all had she not done some kind of investigating and pointed it out. Who else would even CARE enough to do so? Nobody, I don't think. Also, all members on Dogsey are free members, paying is purely optional and is only done to support the site. Azz posted about doing this and its clear it was totally useless.

If he was violating the rules, Azz would have let him know. The comments about "idiots" and etc were way overkill. The OPs feelings were hurt as he does seem to love the dog despite the videos making a bit of coin, and he has left the site. He stated specifically that he would never return due to Malkas comments. Its sad because Azz was trying to hard to prevent this EXACT thing from happening. As for working rather than clicking on links, realize that many people earn their living from Amazon and eBay etc, and all that is is clicking on links. This is 2016, not 1992.

All in all, what's done is done. Again, easy to see now why there are like 10 or less active members on this site. Same old thing. Seeing this is saddening. I'm going to pull out of this thread. It'll be a long time before I post again, as well.
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That was a joke because one of the mods on Dogsey did not like me refusing to give her any more money. So I stopped posting. The other one I gave money to had the decency to request her moderation be removed. Actually another of the "new" mods also gave up as she was sick of people taking money, lots of it, and then agreeing to be a mod.

So you let your precious PWD run free without a lead on the pavement and road? This guy does. He lets if run free, unleashed, everywhere. Do you let your precious do that? I have never done nor will I ever do.

He earns a LOT of cash.

Jackie - he is using Breedia to earn money. He is using his YouTube account to earn money from advertisements, which are, supposedly not permitted on Breedia.

Fine. If Breedia and other sites let this guy post, because clicks mean cash, the more clicks he gets the more cash he gets from the advertisers on YouTube. How do you think the young girls earn their money if not by posting "how to do make up like KK" on YouTube? Every time someone clicks on their videos they earn money. And they use free online sites and newspapers to advertise it.

And he is getting FREE advertising from Breedia and all the other sites he posts on. It only takes a few minutes on Google to find him and all his FREE advertising.

Any idea how much THIS earned since it was first posted?

14. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    I don't really care where or when he lets his dog off lead , it's his dog he can do as he likes .
    I don't care how much he earns, it's his business , if it breaks any rules Azz will deal with it.

Why not concentrate on your own life and dog and leave others alone.
  15. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    mjfromga likes this.
    I hate it when we have rows on here. It doesn't seem that long since we were being referred to as 'fluffy'! I don't mind the video links being posted, even though I am selective, and don't bother to watch every one. Some of them are brilliant or funny, others less so, and others, like the first Corgi video, make me feel a little uncomfortable for the 'prey' animal.
    I always look forward to seeing the latest results of Daniel's positive training with Charlie the Beagle, - and now with little Ozzie too. They are brilliant examples of just what can be achieved with a scenthound, using lots of patience - and a pocketful of ham. Daniel has openly stated (either on here or on Dogsey), that this provides him with some of his income, and why not? His short video's are well produced, have a nice family centred feel, and have involved a great deal of clever training.
  16. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Malka, it seems to bother you a ton that this guy (and seemingly other YouTubers) make money from their videos. Why? Because you don't believe its an honest way to earn money? I genuinely want to know why it bothers you so much. It doesn't seem to bother anybody else. Why are you so upset that clicks earn money? I absolutely don't understand it at all. I REALLY just want to know and comprehend this one thing.
  17. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    CaroleC likes this.
    I like Charlie, too. And Malka never said anything bad about him. One of Charlie's videos went viral with him giving a baby toys or something. People kinda were upset because they claimed the video was presented as if the dog did it on his own, when it was actually training. Everyone will always find something to complain about. Wouldn't it be awful if he stopped posting just because someone didn't approve of him making money off of the videos and hurt his feelings?
  18. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    As my final, final statement. Malka, even though you may not agree with what he's doing, surely you can see now that its not a big deal? I think you owe him an apology, even though he's probably already gone forever. Just MAYBE he will see it. He wasn't trying to "take us for idiots", he was posting his dog videos, and that wasn't an appropriate thing to say.

He's not like that BYB who deserved to be slammed into the floor for some of the horrid things he said. The guy seems to love the dog, and maybe just needed a tad of advice.