Greyhound's chattering teeth! General Chat

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by zoe1969, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Davy MacLean

Davy MacLean New Member

Name:
    Davy
    My terrier does it but only after licking another dogs pee off a post etc.......weirdo
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. seren1981

seren1981 New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Noodles chatters his teeth after he has yawned - he has a very high pitched yawn!

He also groans when he is relaxed and when I rub his ears!

And he does dressage If he is excited he does lovely lateral movements and passage!
  4. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine

Yeah!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    Awww!!:mrgreen: Lovely!!:mrgreen: Holly does that too when we rub her ears! I just love greyhounds!!:007: :007:
  6. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Axel does that too, he LOVES getting his ears rubbed, gently pulled and massaged, he'll dip his head right in and growns deeply, bliss :D
  7. Puffin

Puffin New Member

Name:
    Kate
    My Lurcher does it if very excited or stressed (when I first started leaving her in day kennels she would do it when she realised I was leaving her there, and also when I picked her up at the end of the day). So not quite as cute as your stories!
  8. littleghost

littleghost New Member

Name:
    LYD
    My Whippet chatters his teeth,he also does a wicked Elvis impersonation,I discovered that gently tickling his ear makes him pull his upper lip into a classic Elvis,its very,very funny and when I can get a photo of him doing it I shall post it on here-"uh-huh"!
  9. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    Bella or Tom dont do that but Bella is very vocal and loves a good roo , you can a 'conversation' with her its ever so funny ! She lets you know she wants something with a big ARROOOOO !!!1 ;-)
  10. Greyhoundlover

Greyhoundlover New Member

Name:
    Linda
    We have had a few greys that chatter their teeth, but had one old girl who sounded like a pneumatic drill when she chattered hers!!