Hello fello IW owners! General Chat

Discussion in 'Irish Wolfhound' started by K-dawg, Apr 17, 2017.

1. K-dawg

K-dawg New Member

Name:
    Kurt

Hello fello IW owners!

Hi everyone,

To be honest, I'm technically not an owner yet as my pup was only born six days ago so we still have another 9 weeks before we pick her up. I'm looking forward to chatting you all up with questions, concerns, hopes and dreams etc... Although we have owned many dogs over the years, including a great dane, this is our first wolfhound. I have been waiting most of my life to have one in our home so the next several weeks will be excruciating as we wait.

I'll forward a pic soon for you all to see.

Best,

K-dawg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome Kurt. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your puppy. Have you thought of a name yet? You could always feed your IW deficiency by visiting the posts on here by Phil, and the photo's of his lovely young IW, Willow.
  4. K-dawg

K-dawg New Member

Name:
    Kurt
    Ha ha! Yes, I do have a name picked already but I'll save it for her coming out party this June.

I am certain we will have many questions for Phil. I've read a few different opinions regarding diet so that'll be a big one.

K
  5. K-dawg

K-dawg New Member

Name:
    Kurt
    This is the best I can do at the moment...one of these little girls is mine.

She has no idea what a great life she has ahead of her in our home.

Attached Files:

6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Only four puppies! I bet they expected more.
    So sweet and content, and Mum probably thinks that four is enough.
    Hope you get your choice.

Your avatar looks familiar - Lucien Freud?
  7. K-dawg

K-dawg New Member

Name:
    Kurt
    There was an issue with the mum as she went into labour and so she had an emergency caesarian. They lost two other pups unfortunately. The "runt" of the litter is the lone male but I'm sure he'll catch up.

Yes, that is L. Freud...one of my favourite painters. I have a good shot of our wire fox that I'll use as an avatar for now but I have to get around to uploading it to the computer. Soon...