Hunt the torch General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, May 5, 2018.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Hunt the torch

I have a number of small 10cm long [short] torches which have three AAA batteries which seem to last forever. Well, nearly forever. I have them everywhere as I do not like bright lights so only switch lights on when necessary - small nightlights everywhere give me enough light to move around. But the torches are useful if I need to see something clearer. I have two under the side pillows on my bed, one under each, mainly to check on Tikva if I think I have heard her during the night. Only this morning I could not find the one under the pillow my side of getting in and out of my bed. These two both have black cases.

Went into the kitchen to make coffee and there was only one torch there. Those two are red, and I need one to check the water in my coffee from the water machine, and also because otherwise I cannot see the numbers on the dial of my microwave. Nothing like doubling up!

The other torches [all over the place] were still there, so where was the missing black torch from my bedroom and the red one from the kitchen?

Went back into my bedroom and checked under the pillows again, and lo and behold there was a red torch there, tucked into the pillow case, but where was the black one?

Then I sat on it - it was on my chair :confused:

I have no idea how the kitchen red torch ended up under the pillow, or how the bed black torch ended up on my chair but I have always said that there is a poltergeist in my home! :005:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    CaroleC likes this.
    Sounds to me you need to dilute that water you are drinking !
    I love night lights and any kind of twinkling lights, I’m not a fan of big overhead lights
    I look so much better in candle light !