I am a cruel Auntie heeeeeeeee General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by 6JRT's, Dec 29, 2016.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.

I am a cruel Auntie heeeeeeeee

My fashion conscious teenage niece [13 years old] came to stay with me last night as she didn't want to go York with her parents & younger siblings. [big mistake :044: ]
    So I woke her up at 3am not brightest thing to do waking up a teenager at that time :eek: I told her to get dress as we were going out, so down she came wearing a pair of tights with a very short pair of shorts over the top of them a crop t-shirt top an crop bomber jacket & ankle boots [no hat, gloves, scarf at all] I took one look at her & said you need to put something warmer on [which she refused to do]
    So we are now walking down the street with the dogs at 3:30am listening to the moaning of my teenager niece :022:saying she was cold [well I did tell her to put something warmer on] we were joined by each member of my sensible dog walking club, the older members of my sensible walking club told my niece she was a silly girl for not putting on warmer clothes :018: after being on the park for about hour & half we started walking back home & my niece was still moaning saying she was cold.
    So once we were home I told her I make her a nice warm breakfast which I did I made her nice hot thick porridge :044: which she said she wasn't eating so I took her bowl away & put the porridge in the dogs bowls & left my niece yelling that not only was she COLD but she was also HUNGRY & wanted something to eat, so I made her some more nice thick porridge :D
    An hour later I took her to The Rescue Home [I did tell her she needs to put warmer clothes on but she once again refused] I told her she will have to help out in the kennels the look on her face was priceless when she found out I was expecting her to clean out the kennels :044:

So now I am a very cruel Auntie for not only waking her up at 3am in the morning & making her walk the dogs why she was freezing, but also for giving her thick porridge & making her clean out the kennels, somehow I don't think my niece will stay with me again :D
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Be careful Tina. These days that could be construed as child abuse!
    Bet she doesn't come to stay next year.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I am honestly not laughing. Am I ?
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Her dad & mum was laughing when I phoned them up & she did tell them last night she wanted to stay with her favourite Auntie :D which was ME am sure I am not her favorite Auntie anymore
    Yes I to can't see her staying with me ever again :)

I am :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: :044: too

The little darling is now tucked up in bed & somehow I don't think she be helping to walk the dogs later, so she can stay home with her non favourite uncle [Uncle Rudika made her pick up Ziva's poo this morning :044: ]
  6. muddymoodymoo

muddymoodymoo New Member

Name:
    muddymoodymoo
    Made me laugh! Cruella you!