I am in love Rescue

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by 6JRT's, Jun 13, 2014.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Azz likes this.

I am in love

I have always wanted a pure white GSD puppy or young bitch, its been my wish for years & have my name down with various KC registered breeders, I have missed out twice on having a white puppy due to being in hospital.
    :049: :049: but I have fallen totally in love with a young 15 month old Black Belgian X GSD Bitch :049: :049: she was bought in to The Rescue Home this morning, her owner was in tears & didn't really want to hand her over, but he's going to work in Dubai for 3 years & has no one to look after her, so with a heavy heart he bought her in, she's well trained walks lovely on & off lead, as brilliant recall & as a wonderful temperament & she got on brilliantly with K9 & Ziva.

I can't do anything yet as we give 10 days time limit for owners to change their minds, then she as to be fully assess & checked by vet, which will take roughly 21 days (we have to make sure there's no underline illness), then she will be up for adoption, I will then take my men up to The Rescue Home to see her & will leave it up to them if we adopt her or not.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    6JRT's likes this.
    How exciting! Great that she got on so well with K9 and Ziva - what will the others think of her?
  4. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    6JRT's likes this.
    Awesome - I can't wait to see photos of her! :D

PS I've moved this to the GSD section as it may be of interest to GSD owners.
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Dottie will be a problem but she will be muzzle on all meetings (on neutral ground) the others won't have any trouble accepting another dog at all.
  6. swimdog

swimdog Member

Name:
    jackie
    6JRT's likes this.
    Good luck 6jrt's, hope all goes to plan.
  7. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    wow. hope it all works out.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    How exciting! Everything crossed that it works out for you! :)
  9. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Not gone to well the evil one (Dottie), she is snarling at Xena & will attacked her if she was not muzzled, will try again on Thursday - am going to hand the evil one over to another trainer see if they can make headway with the evil one accepting Xena, if not then my dream dog will not be coming home with me. :(
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    :cry:
  11. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I got a lovely family of JRT's & they get along together most of the time, the evil one (Dottie) has an Jekyll & Hyde personality but she does have a hole in her heart & I won't see her upset or pushed out in anyway, as the little git means a lot to me, so if she don't accept Xena on Thursday I will not bother stressing the evil one (Dottie) out anymore I will just let The Rescue Home owner know I not be adopting Xena after all.
  12. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    maybe for the best tina, you dont want to upset the apple cart
  13. jeagibear

jeagibear Member

Name:
    bryan
    6JRT's likes this.
    Good luck. I do hope it works out for you all.
  14. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Was bad first thing yesterday morning which led me to be admitted to hospital, so not had chance to let Dottie meet Xena again so this will be done on Sunday.
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    So sorry to hear that Tina and I wish you better. :058:
  16. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    My sugars fell to 1.9 Malka are still low but are climbing higher each hour that pass,
  17. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    As long as you are OK - I was really worried about you. Every thing crossed your sugars will continue to rise now.

[​IMG]
  18. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    6JRT's likes this.
    Hope things continue to improve.

Do you know the reason for the drop in your sugar levels?

Look forward to hearing you're completely well again.
  19. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Yes the heat sents them haywire, am ok now sort of they are now 4.4 would like them around 8-9 before I go bed, as they drop fast when asleep, but do have me hypostop stored in fridge by me bed if they drop dangerous low tonight.
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Is there anything you can do to get your sugars up before you go to bed? I do not know anything about diabetes so cannot suggest anything.
  21. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Yes & no - yes don't have any insulin & no got to have insulin or they go sky high which is even more dangerous,
    Am eating lots of carbs & sugary stuff like chocolate, ice cream, fruit, yorkshire pud with jam & only injecting 3-4 units of insulin instead of the 15-17 units of insulin, but I still got to take me 6 metformin tablets so its a balancing act, eat enough sugary stuff without making myself sick & eat enough carbs without making my sugar level go sky high.