I am in love Rescue

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by 6JRT's, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Booger - it is the Devil's Alternative. Damned if you do and damned if you do not.

Wish I had a magic wand...
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Plus I got to eat right type of food to prevent me from having a epileptic seizures.
    To much sugary stuff can make me go hyperactive, which makes my brain suddenly shut down causing me to have seizures.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I wish I knew what causes Pereg's seizures. She seizes when the wires in her brain short-circuit but she has no trigger***, no warning, no pattern, just CRASH. Usually in her sleep or while she is dozing, although she has had a few while she has been wide awake, for no reason at all.

***Correction - the Seresto collar definitely caused the last series of episodes and it also made both of us very ill. Two days after it was off she was totally back to normal.

Let us try for another magic wand...
    [​IMG]
    Oi - who has been taking sneaky piccies of me then? :005:
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    In humans seizures are cause by too many signals going to the brain, that's why being hyperactive is bad, because it sents lots of signals at same time which makes brain shut down.
  6. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    After talking to The Rescue Home kennel managers & owner, I am no longer going to have Xena the black Belgian X GSD bitch.
    There are 2 main reasons, the first is Dottie my evil one I think bringing Xena home would make Dottie very stressed out making Dottie's heart condition worst & which could kill Dottie, the 2nd reason is one of the kennel managers really want her, unfortunately he lost his last dog in October last year, Ozzy was 19 years old GSD mix, he now feels the time is right for a new dog, as I already have 6 dogs I have told him he can have Xena.
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    I am sorry for you but it is best for Dottie - and will be so good for the kennel manager who wants her.

I hope he and Xena have a long and happy life together. :)
  8. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    I will see her every day when I am at the home, as we all bring our dogs in to work with us - even the cute lovely looking ones that are very boisterous, (only one that don't go in with me is Dottie) so I can still go goo - goo gaga over Xena every time I see her.
    We bring our own dogs in as the they will sort of show new owners what to expect their new puppy/dog to turn out like lol there's 3 staff with bc's (Border Collies) one of them is so calm & docile, Tess is OTT & will knock you flying whereas Rip is well we touch him to see if he's alive as he just lies on ground not moving, then there's my 5 JRT's all different temperaments, but they do show new owners that each dog is different even though they are the same breed.
  9. suey

suey New Member

Name:
    Sue
    6JRT's likes this.
    Hope you are feeling better soon and sorry to hear you didn't get the dog of your dreams but it's probably all for the best your little one (Dottie sounds fun and I can understand you putting her first)wonderful job you must have though so very rewarding but I bet at times heart breaking...Sue
  10. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Yes my little Dottie will come first everytime,

My evil one Dottie just look at that face Rick King Photography-44.jpg

Now the evil one Dottie is happy
    Dottie Rick King Photography-41.jpg
  11. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    Haha. But ild take a rotti over a jrt any day. I seam to have more problems with small dogs than big ones at work. If dottie says no to the new dog then thats the way it has to be
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Tina - how on earth can you call such a beautiful girl as Dottie "evil" :)
  13. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Just look at first photo when she's in her evil mode her eyes are flashing pure evil, now look at her happy photo, her eyes are loving.

Have seen Xena today she is still getting over losing her previous owner, but as settled in well with the kennel manager, she was outside playing with all the other staff dogs including my K9, Zeus & Ziva.
    When I am at work I can pretend she's mine :)