Introducing Molly!!! Introductions

Discussion in 'Great Dane' started by jessa620, Jan 24, 2018.

1. jessa620

jessa620 New Member

Name:
    jess

Introducing Molly!!!

Hi everyone!

I was a sometime question asker (not sure how else to put it!) when I had my Akita, Sakura, and got some of the best advice on the myriad of training/behavior issues we had. When things went south in a big way, the support I received helped me get through one of the toughest times of my life. So now, after 7 months of healing, I'm back to introduce our 1 year old adopted Great Dane, Molly. She is very new to us (she came to live here last night!!!) but I know I'll be bugging you all for help soon enough. She's a snuggly, affectionate pup who loves to run and cuddle equally.

Here's some pics from her proud parents :)
    20180124_154011.jpg 20180124_120146.jpg molly-gotcha.jpg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    You are very brave to start over again, and I hope Molly will help to heal your mental scars. She looks an adorable girl, and I really hope she brings you all the love and happiness you expect to feel by being a dog parent. Is Molly a rescue? I really can't imagine anyone wanting to part with her and I can't believe how relaxed she looks after being with you for just one day!
    Of course we will try our best to answer any queries you have, but I hope they will only be minor ones.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    jessa620 and CaroleC like this.
    Welcome back Jess and a BIG Breedia welcome to gorgeous :007: Molly to the Breedia pups.

Please give her a 'normous cuddle from me [as long as she does not sit on Tikva! :)]
  5. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Molly is stunning !
    It’s quite bizarre really that you have a similar choice in dogs to me, I used to own a Great Dane and now have an Akita !
    I think you are going to have a lovely time getting to know each other and am looking forward to hearing your journey with photos too
    Philippa
  6. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Molly is lovely ,here's to a long happy relationship x
  7. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Congratulations! What a smasher x
  8. jessa620

jessa620 New Member

Name:
    jess
    Hi Carole! Molly is a rescue, she was taken to the vet to get spayed and never picked up again. We worked with a rescue who thought she'd be a good fit. She's already acclimating and we begin basic training tonight. I find it hard someone wouldn't want her, she's a typical velcro dane and our biggest issue is how to keep her from getting in bed with us at night!

Juli, thanks for the welcome back. I missed all of you while I've been gone. I'll give her a big hug from you!

Philippa, that is too funny! Akitas and GDs have always been my favorite breeds (very different temperaments lol). I look forward to the adventures of Yoshi as well! I can live out my Akita dreams through you two.

Thank you for the welcome Vee. And all the support in between :)

Thanks Chris! We're biased but think she's so stinkin cute!

It's nice to be back at Breedia. Fingers crossed this one works out better (though I can hardly imagine it worse). Molly is helping fill a Sakura sized hole in our hearts. Our house feels more like a home again already.