Lancashire Heeler chat General Chat

Discussion in 'Lancashire Heeler' started by Polarbear2008, May 7, 2012.

1. Polarbear2008

Polarbear2008 New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    Hi Kanie,
    Any idea what is the best time to arrive on Saturday, even as a spectator? Is it best to be there for 10am or just after or a bit later? :017:
    Just asking as its obviously new to us and as we're are coming along to see what goes on and to meet new faces thought I'd ask the question. :?:
    I guess it's going to be raining as that's now set in the forecast....:010:
    Still looking forward to it all the same. Thanks in advance....
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Kanie

Kanie New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    Hello! It's fine to arrive any time from 10 onwards and stay as long as you like. A few other people are coming along to watch, so I'm hoping (weather premitting) you guys can all club together and either have a brew in the pub or a wander along the canal. I'm going to check the field today, just to make sure it's not waterlogged! According to my mum, it used to be the paddock where my Gt. Auntie kept her dogs, so it should be fine.....(fingers crossed) It's thoroughly pouring down here in Rufford at the moment :(
  4. Polarbear2008

Polarbear2008 New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    It's been pouring down in Southport all day too, never stopped! Hope the field isn't too wet and soggy. The rain wont stop us, it's nothing that a big coat and wellies can't address I guess.....☔☔☔
  5. Kanie

Kanie New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    8) We had good weather! I am still in shock!

Several more heelers now know what working trials involves and will hopefully be pesterng their owners to do some more training.

:007: Bailiie is a little star! She really took everything in, didn't she?
  6. Polarbear2008

Polarbear2008 New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    I'm so proud of Bailiie today, especially the way she was around all those "new" people. It was interesting to see what goes on at working trials and it's given us some things to work on. Your Dill is fab, we were very impressed with the way he did his jumps, especially the high one! :?
    I'm glad the weather held out, it could have been so much worse.... Brilliant also to see so many Heelers all together and all different sizes too.
    I wonder if you could forward me a link to the working trials page you mentioned - I can't fully remember what you said it was :blush: Sorry :010:
    We were very impressed with the pub too, great food - think we'll be re-visiting :016:

Bailiie got on great with her new friend, Darcy, my sisters pup. They had a fab time chasing each other round the garden so all in all, a great day had by all :mrgreen:
    Bailiie's absolutely shattered tonight, she's flat out on my lap and it's lovely :007:
  7. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
  8. Kanie

Kanie New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    :) You beat me to it!

Thanks again for coming along to support the day......knew you'd be tempted to join in :mrgreen: