New Helpers Scheme! Announcements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Azz, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Innocence likes this.

New Helpers Scheme!

Well I think it's about time we got our helpers scheme off the ground :)

If you think you'd like to help out around here, please start a thread in the Contact Admin section to let me know.

What does it entail?

Being a team member entails mainly:

- Helping the forum (moving threads, editing titles, changing categories, keeping any eye out for trouble/spam etc)
    - Helping our members (welcoming newbies, helping with their queries, saying nice things about their photos, etc)
    - This will of course mean you need to be an active member who logs on most days

Guess what? Many of you do this already! :lol:

As this will be an official Breedia Helpers Team, we only want people who are positive and amiable. This is important because any harsh or abrasive tones from an official helper could put people off the site altogether.

Who can apply?

At this stage, anyone who is listed in any of the first pages of any of the tabs here: http://www.forum.breedia.com/members/ so long as they have never been banned (or had their account closed) from here or Dogsey.

So what are you waiting for? I expect to see lots of familiar faces apply (or basically, just making it 'official' :D)

(Closing this thread so people don't accidentally post in here or start 'nominating' others)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.