New Update Discussions

Discussion in 'St. Bernard' started by Dalmatianchloe, May 26, 2015.

1. Dalmatianchloe

Dalmatianchloe New Member

Name:
    Sharon Townsend

New Update

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post "should I get a St Bernard" which I had a lot of response from I did a lot of research into what dog would be best I asked my daughter what dog breeds she liked and she wrote down probably about 200 different dogs she then broke down her list to 10 dog breeds, I then asked my mum to write down her favourite dog breeds yet again she broke down the list to just 10 of the dogs she chose I then wrote down the dog breeds I liked and compared mine, my daughters and my mums lists I separated them into different groups small, medium and large and had a look at the dogs online and did some research in to them noting down the good and bad points on a notepad and after a couple of hours I got on the phone to my mum and told her the breed she was delighted and so was my daughter (even if the breed is 10 times smaller than a St Bernard) I am pleased to say the breed that the whole family agreed on was the little, feisty and incredibly cute Norfolk Terrier!! There are a litter near us and we will be viewing them soon so we are very excited I would like to say to everyone thank you for your help and the breeds you recommended were fab breeds but I have to say my heart is stolen over the little Norfolk Terrier and even better I used to live in Norfolk so I like to think I am being faithful to my birth places breed!!
    yet again THANK YOU!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    A small dog with a bit personality so the best of both worlds :)
  4. Dalmatianchloe

Dalmatianchloe New Member

Name:
    Sharon Townsend
    that is very true I love a dog with a bit of a personality
  5. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    Happy you all found a common like.
    Best wishes on the future pup.
  6. Dalmatianchloe