Practicing for winter time? General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Practicing for winter time?

Our clocks do not go back until the end of next month but Tikva seems to be getting in practice for the time change. She is asking for her breakfast and evening meal about half an hour later, going out for a final pee and then bed nearly an hour later than she usually does - and I am having to wake her at l 8.30 - 9am! Which, when the clocks do go back will mean she is back to her usual times.

In the meantime it gives me time to get up, washed and put a kaftan on, make a pot of coffee and have a quiet hour to check emails etc.

When I do go to wake her by switching on the bedroom light, two black eyes open and peer at me, a curled body slowly uncurls and stretches out, and she watches me as I open the trissim, open the window in the ensuite [all other windows are open day and night during the summer but the sliding one in the ensuite does not have a grill on it so I close it at night] - and she just lays there watching me.

It is not until I have opened her crate that she decided to get up, stretch again, and fly out onto the bed for her morning cuddle!

She has a mind of her own, that little tinker, but I would not change her for the world.
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Tikki has done it again. A late evening meal after being out nearly all day, out for a p&p and to check if there was any pee mail, and back on the couch for a snooze. Another outing because she heard a car stop outside, had another check for mail and back on the couch again [the door had been open all day and evening].

All of a sudden it was midnight so I told her to go out for a final pee, which she did, came in and waited for me to unclip her tether, then shot into the bedroom waiting for me to slowly follow, with her little bikki. Half-hearted twirlies - crate open - Tikki in - bikki given - crate closed. And by the time I had taken my nightwear from the bed and switched the light off, she was curled up fast asleep again!

Everything is now locked up, toys put away, and I wonder what time she will surface in the morning or whether I will have to wake her again!

I, of course, am now wide awake! :D