Tia the Bracco Italiano Photos

Discussion in 'Bracco Italiano' started by Pootle, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Pootle

Pootle New Member

Name:
    LESLEY

Tia the Bracco Italiano

I have never tried the photo bit before so here goes.............................................................

Her mane is Tia, but loves to be called Pootle, coz she does pootle.... she gets up takes four steps and onto another bed..... she is really good at cuddles and i love her to bits.

She lives with Shannon , probably the laziest weimar and Hunter aka. The Wuss, a hand reared male who sucks my fingers and his vetbed.

[img-big]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/Pootle1_2006/poshpootle.jpg[/img-big]

[img-big]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i6/Pootle1_2006/P5070003.jpg[/img-big]

hope it works................................................:grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. petebren

petebren New Member

Oh wow what a gorgeous girl she is, can tell she is well loved by expression on face, well done with pics, more please xxx
  4. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Oh goodness , she is stunning, I love these dogs, they are on my "one day " list;-)
  5. Pootle

Pootle New Member

Name:
    LESLEY
    She is really a funny girl, with a great sense of humour.

When she is tired she gets more wrinkles just like me!!!! And she can out do Puss in Boots from Shrek in the sad eyes department, when she wants to!!
  6. Munsti-Sue

Munsti-Sue New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Lovely pics:grin:

Braccos are fab dogs and great workers from what I have heard:)
  7. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    She is a beauty....
  8. novavizz

novavizz New Member

Name:
    Kaz
    Thanks for the pics, I just love Bracci.

I'd love one, too old for a pup now though, I'd take on an older one though. They are gorgeous!! You are very lucky.
  9. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean
    Awwwwwwwwwww bless she is lovely
  10. Zoundz

Zoundz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I LOVE Braccos! :D You've made my day! :D

xx
  11. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Here's another breed I've never seen. She's delightful - more pics please, now you've got the hang of it :D :D :D
    [​IMG]
  12. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Ooooh I love her. Yes please more pics:grin:
  13. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Wow what a beautiful girl, and weimars too, ohhh cant wait to see them :mrgreen:
  14. Het

Het New Member

Name:
    Heather
    She is a beauty, I agree loads more pics. Its not a breed I see very much up here unless I am at a show. I just love the way they move. (Thats a hint for video clips as well:grin: )
  15. Lynn

Lynn Member

Name:
    Lynn
    She is gorgeous,love the name Pootle for her.
  16. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie

Oh what a shame, I know someone who had one in for rehoming a few wks back, it was a lovely dog...... think she may have found her a home now???
  17. novavizz

novavizz New Member

Name:
    Kaz
    If she hasn't, bear me in mind.
  18. Pootle

Pootle New Member

Name:
    LESLEY
    :grin: Thankyou everyone about your lovely comments on Tia:grin:

Tia is from the top working bitch, i have dabbled in some gundog training with her, but not much.

She likes to get get head down and follow a scent trail, which is why bracci hav long ears to help funnel the scent to the nose when they have their nose on the floor.

in her case it usually leads to fox poo to be rolled in!!!!:lol: :lol:

lesley
  19. Pootle

Pootle New Member

Name:
    LESLEY
  20. lillybet

lillybet New Member

Name:
    liz
    oooooo how sweet
  21. gundog annie

gundog annie New Member

Name:
    Annie
    HI there

What a beautiful bitch. What are her lines? I have a chestnut roan bracco who will be 2 on 4th July. Her name's Ruby - or "what have you eaten now!". I'll try and attach a photograph of her.

Her father was the top winning Bracco of 2005 Homstar Cicero with Gunsyn. I'm hoping to get another bitch puppy next year for showing and working. I do some work with Ruby but they are not the easiest of breeds as a gundog. They do have the tendency to go deaf when onto a scent.

I love my baby. She is the most beautiful dog to live with. A real laid back baby. She is so loving and a temperament with people and dogs to die for. I'd have another 5. I love my Bracco. They are definitely my breed. How do I post a photograph of Ruby?

Kind regards
    Annie

PS: You won't find any Bracchi in rescue; there are too many people looking for them now. They are ever so popular as they are such beautiful, kindly dogs. Everwhere I go there are people approaching me. I suppose I forget how unusual they are and its all the same when they're eating your profits!!!!!!