Weimaraner, anymore on the forum? General Chat

Discussion in 'Weimaraner' started by Donna_birmingha, Jul 15, 2008.

1. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. DonnaLO

DonnaLO New Member

Name:
    Donna
    Hi

Just joined - I have a 4 yo male Weim called Hugo. He even has his own website - Link removed
    with his adopted sister Bella!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  4. Casper08

Casper08 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    That is a lovely picture, i own a Weimaraner and my dad is the proud owner of a Doberman. I think she looks very much the same shape as a weimaraner but just dobbie markings. Beautiful dog!
  5. audannika

audannika New Member

Name:
    audrey
    Hi I am new to the site and have a 5 month weimeraner Finn who is gorgeous but can't handle being without me and drives me insane at times. any help and advice out there. Audrey
  6. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Hi Audrey, you would be better off starting a new thread in the behaviour section about separation anxiety, this is very common in weimaraners. He is still young so still easy to teach, it can become difficult later on if you let them get too set in their ways. If you post a new thread tell us the sort of things he does and how long he is left for e.t.c and people will be able to offer you better advice.

Welcome to the group and we would love to see pictures of your boy, I have a weim bitch, Maddy, who is 4 in August.
  7. Tillymint

Tillymint New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Lovely pics everyone - They are the most beautiful dogs on the planet IMO:grin:
  8. luccamum

luccamum New Member

Name:
    leo
    Hi all,
    Lucca and Zen say Hi! from York.
    [​IMG]
    Zen upside down.
    [​IMG]
    Lucca is 2 and Zen is 7.

Lucca has been VERY ill this year, we thought we were going to lose him on several occasions, but thankfuly he is now getting better.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
  9. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    nice to see some new weimaraner on here and your two are lovely im sorry to here lucca has been ill ,but glad to hear hes better now,the weimys will alway be my favorite breed and i cant see me ever not having one they can be a real pain in the bum but they do get under your skin and theres nothing like them [part dog and part human] ros and the gang
  10. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    My thoughts exactly!

Lucca and Zen are lovely, you must post lots of pics as there are not many of us here! Glad Lucca is feeling better poor lad. x
  11. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    thought i'd put some photos of diva on to start the ball rolling! So come on! Lets see your Weimys :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. weim1

weim1 New Member

Name:
    linda
    Ive a 7 month old terror will post pics when I figure out how
  13. Bandi

Bandi New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Hi Donna, my husband had a weimeraner 10 years ago, however we chose a Hungarian Viszla this time. Very similar dogs in looks and nature. But we think Viszla's are a little quieter. Do you know the other name for a wiemi......... it's a Ghost Dog due to their colour and looks.
  14. Bandi

Bandi New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Lovely picture of the happy campers, lovely dogs together
  15. dianemk73

dianemk73 New Member

Name:
    diane
    Hi there, I,m lucky enough to own Chester a long haired weimeraner who is gorgeous!!!!!
  16. Tillymint

Tillymint New Member

Name:
    Suzie

I've never seen a long haired weim! can we see some pics pleeze? In fact I've only ever seen about 3 weims in real life - they are sooo beautiful:grin:
  17. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    oh dianemk please post some pictures of your long haired it would be lovely to see more weimys on the site ros
  18. dianemk73

dianemk73 New Member

Name:
    diane
    [​IMG][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG] [/IMG]
  19. dianemk73

dianemk73 New Member

Name:
    diane
    Chester and Lexy
  20. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    lovely pics of chester and lexy, do you like the slovakian rough haired pointers as they are a bit like a mixture of spinone and weimaraner,keep the pics coming and i will put some more on soon,although my weimy looks strange at the moment as shes had a lump removed of the top of her head and the vet must have got a bit carried away with the razor so my poor girl is a baldie and looks so weird

ros
  21. dianemk73

dianemk73 New Member

Name:
    diane
    Glad you like the pics! Oddly enough the Slovak is next on my list when "God forbid" anything happens to my three