Poor Aramis and his puppies Videos

Discussion in 'Portuguese Water Dog' started by Dienera, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Dienera

Dienera New Member

Name:
    Dienera
    CaroleC, 6JRT's and Malka like this.

Poor Aramis and his puppies

I have so much fun at the moment, when pups are 6 weeks old. They are a joy to watch, how they learn the world around :).
    Aramis is not so happy with puppies teeth though.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Dienera likes this.
    Those puppies are absolutely adorable! :007: :007: :007:
  4. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Dienera likes this.
    Yes specially when the puppies think milk will come out of male dogs plumbing, K9 would growl everytime a puppy went under him xx
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Dienera likes this.
    Very cute :)

What lines are they? What kind of health testing did you do? Always interested in results if you'd like to share :)
  6. Dienera

Dienera New Member

Name:
    Dienera
    Azz and CaroleC like this.
    Thank you, Azz
    It is important to me to do everything that puppies would be healthy. Some tests are required by FCI, but I also do genetic testing.
    My Baika is from Abadessan's kennel in Sweden, American bloodlines. Her screening results are HD A, ED 0/0 (hips and elbows normal, no dysplasia), eyes also are screened and clear (CERF). She is clear of prcd-PRA by parents, and I tested her for JDCM - probable carrier, GM-1 normal and IC - normal.

Aramis came from American Dancer's kennel in Netherlands, also American bloodlines. His screening results are HD A, ED 0/0, Eyes clear. He came from parents, who are genetically tested for JDCM, prcd-PRA, GM-1 and IC, they are all clear. So he is also clear by parents.

To conclude. Both parents are free of dysplasia or eyes disease (CERF testing half year ago) and puppies won't fall ill from any genetic disease that I could to test for
  7. Dienera

Dienera New Member

Name:
    Dienera
    More info about my dogs is on my home page, you can find the link in my profile.
  8. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Thanks for the info Dienera - and well done for testing :)

Do you export to other countries or just sell locally? The reason I am asking is because we are starting up a breeder's directory here, and I am not sure whether to add the ability to select export countries as an option..
  9. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Azz likes this.
    Azz .... If you do decide to include export countries to your breeder's directory, if it's acceptable to you, I could ask Gwylim's breeder if he'd like to be included. He's one of the top Miniature Schnauzer breeders in Hungary and also shows his dogs both in Hungary and neighbouring countries and has exported puppies to the States and Canada.
  10. Dienera

Dienera New Member

Name:
    Dienera
    Azz likes this.
    I export puppies worldwide. I think all breeders could and would export their puppies. It is useful to avoid pooling too much the same bloodlines dogs in one place.
    One of my puppies is already reserved for Denmark. I will deliver it to the owners myself, as I plan to visit my brother's family here.
    I would love to add my website to your breeders’ directory. And I am sure my friends breeders would ask for it too.
    At the moment there is just one such website - eurobreeder.com, but it is very difficult to browse through, and as I just looked their "submit website" form is removed from here.
  11. Dienera

Dienera New Member

Name:
    Dienera
    Azz likes this.
    So far you made very nice work with your website.
    It easily can become international and popular for dog owners.

What I am missing in this forum, it is possibility to send private messages to other members :)
  12. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Azz likes this.
    I found my Shar-Pei through eurobreeder.com and as you say it's very difficult to browse through. Both my dogs are Hungarian born and bred ... I particularly didn't want a Shar-Pei with an American or UK bloodline. My Schnauzer's breeder only sells by recommendation and I was fortunate to be recommended to him by my Pei's trainer who was a personal friend of his.
  13. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Azz likes this.
    We don`t have that facility here sadly............

Azz its about time we did !!

P.S......Dienera have we any of your pups here in the UK being campaigned?
  14. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Hi Guys, I started a dedicated thread about exports here: http://www.forum.breedia.com/threads/our-breeder-directory-exports.14794/

Re PMs, we have had so many problems attributed to PMs that I am reluctant to turn them on. I might look into a scheme based on activity or something tho :) however at present we are most interested in facilitating discussions regarding dogs and breeds. I'm also concerned it might be used by unethical breeders, trying to get around our breeders directory requirements.
  15. Dienera

Dienera New Member

Name:
    Dienera
    No, none of my pups are in the UK. Maybe someday there will be[​IMG].

I visited London two years ago, when I helped deliver 4 bernese puppies to their owners. These puppies were breed in Lithuania by my dear friend Dalia and she asked me to help with them on the way. Four playful and heavy puppies are handful, but everything went well and now they live not far from each other, and I see a lot of pics of them in FB. It is so good to know that the puppy is happy and their owners take care of them well.

Azz, I understand the problem with unethical breeders. But there are situations, when you want just to ask some simple questions, and don't think that the question is important enough to stay on view here forever :).
    I agree it is not the first priority function, but it should be here eventually.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  16. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    You can always use the members-only section which unlocks after a short while of being here for any personal stuff :)

And if you ever post anything of a personal nature (anywhere on the forum), and then later feel you would rather it be deleted, we can remove it for you :D

I will try and find some sort of balance for PMs at some point too :)