Happy New Year General Chat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Malka, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli

Happy New Year

To everyone at Breedia

with all our love

Juli & Tikva

xxx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave and Malka like this.
    Wow Malka, fantastic!
  4. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    Happy New Year. I hope it brings us all good things xxx
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    Happy New Year and lang may yer lum reek xx
  6. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka and GsdSlave like this.
    I haven't a clue whether my lum is reeking or not, but A Happy New Year to you and yours, Vee.
  7. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    It’s a Scottish saying ‘long may your chimney smoke’ meaning hope you have a long healthy life.x
  8. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Malka likes this.
    Happy New Year everyone :023: Hope you all have a lovely 2018 :003:

Be safe, be good, be decent, be kind - and be yourself - everyone else is taken! :lol:
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Azz and CaroleC like this.
    Thank you Azz - we do not see enough of you here but I, for one, and I am sure the rest of us, know that you are always around - well sometimes!

...thank you to Breedia's wonderful Global Mods for being around for us...

... and most important of all...

...Thank you Azz for Breedia.

May this new year bring you all you could wish for and all you could hope for - and that includes a new four-legged companion, because it has been far too long for you to be without one now.

All our love from Tikki Tikva and from me.

[​IMG]
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Malka and Azz like this.
    Seconded, in all respects.
    A Happy New Year to you Azz.
  11. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Malka likes this.
    Thanks guys xx

Yes I am often around, and even when I'm not our mods keep me updated :lol:

Speaking of mods, I think it's about time we sorted out a team here :mrgreen: can't believe it's been 6 months since I posted that :lol:

I hope you're all doing ok :)
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    GsdSlave and CaroleC like this.
    Azz - do we really need an official Helper team here on Breedia? You and the mods know who we are and who is always available to give help and advice to new members - and I think we have been and are doing good.

Members, both old and new - and it is so nice to see new members who join and then stay - there is always someone who helps, even without an official team name as a helper.

I, and others, do our best to welcome new members and give help and advice as best we could - for me it is basically welcoming, pointing in breed sections, but mainly the things that I do know about, ie raw feeding and any problems that might be connected to epilepsy.

We all help as best as we can. Do we really need official team names? I know that I do not need or even deserve one but it will never stop me from giving whatever help and/or advise to anyone.

And of course I will welcome all new Breedia members.

Breedia is special and I will and do help anyone and everyone to the best of my ability, but I do not think I need an official team Helper name.

I do not want, or need, a title to say I am a part of a Helper team because I help where I can
  13. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Sorry @Azz, but I don't want to be a Mod either. I try not to leave a new poster unacknowledged, and will report, or contact Admin, if I think a post is advertising or out of order, but I really don't want to do any more than that.
    I am glad that the site is a moderated one, (Thank you mods!), and would have thought that there was insufficient traffic for it to require any more supervision.
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I think that all of us regular posters help as much as we can, in the subjects that we have knowledge about. And if we do not have that knowledge then we can usually point a new member in the right direction.

We have @Azz - we have great moderators - and the more I think about it the more I like the fact that Breedia helps new members as best we can, and I really do think that we help, whether someone just comes along with a question which is answered so never comes back, or stays as a member and joins in.

And I for one love to hear about new Breedia puppies, seeing pictures of them growing, and reading about how they are developing.

I will be forever grateful to everyone on Breedia who helped me get through Pereg's last few days - well weeks, months, years really. And who supported me through the loss of Baby Ziva, and even though I knew Tikva was too young, gave me the strength and courage to make sure she survived.

And yes, oh how she has survived! We all know that our dogs are the best dogs in the world, but Tikva? Tikki Tikva? Believe me my Breedia friends, she really is the best little dog in the world.

Well, that is what she says.

So @Azz - we are all "Helpers" and I do not think we need a title.

Do we?
  15. BronsonTheBulldog

BronsonTheBulldog Member

Name:
    Gareth
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Happy new year to all. Wishing you the best from myself and Mr Bronson.
  16. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    All the best Gareth, and good luck with your resolution.