Bandit is 2 years old today General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by who owns who, Sep 12, 2018.

1. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc

Bandit is 2 years old today

I’m happy to say my boy is two years old today 3E1B3F48-47B6-4B7C-8B31-1C0ED47535D7.jpeg
    He’s really becoming a good dog as he’s leaving puppyhood behind. He’s a big (not so big for an Akita) lovable boy who’s really mellowing nicely. I was walking Katie Mae today by the beach and someone asked me if she was as affable as my big dog. I had to answer honestly and say no... canned food mixed in for both tonight as a treat!! 116AF534-C381-491D-AD0D-7CE9899D74B8.jpeg C6924D4C-4232-4F69-B126-80377E814851.jpeg A3826877-E6BC-4D8F-A644-804D27E67542.jpeg B3021DD9-F649-462A-8801-74BF5010125B.jpeg Enjoy your pups while they are little because the grow up so fast.. and enjoy them when they’ve grown up too as you’ll have made it past the potty training and nipping and all that other puppyish behavior. I’m very proud of the dog he’s becoming and can only hope that Katie Mae will mellow in a year or so...
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Malka likes this.
    Happy birthday bandit he is a good looking boy you are so right I will make the most out of my 2 as before I know it they be 2 years old I'm taking pics each day and videos got my girl coming next week
  4. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    How old was he in the woods ? Love that pic of him
  5. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
  6. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka likes this.
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Malka likes this.
    He was 2 days shy of 3 months in that pic (and 9 days back home from vets from parvovirus), he’s taking a pee... he didn’t lift his leg much until he was over a year old. That’s not the woods... it’s my yard.. We live in the forest
  8. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Wow amazing funny u say that as Rocco doesn't lift his leg up also but he white down there I bath him today he looks white for now give it 1 week he be black again lol
  9. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Must be scary at night living in a forest you get big cats there ? Wolves and things like that ?
  10. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Not scary, I’ve lived here for most of the last 27 years. We have big and small cats, mt lion and bobcats, no wolves but we have foxes, although I use to assume it was deer when I heard an animal in the woods, now I realize that sometimes it may be a mt lion..
  11. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Rugby1983 likes this.
    Bandit has a white belly. It stays white for the most part.. Katie Mae also has a white belly and inside of legs
  12. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Would they attack your dogs ? Forget them running out side my house lol your braver man than me lol
  13. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    No I don’t think they’d mess with a big dog. At least they haven’t in the last 25 years I’ve had dogs. I do think they get some housecats. When I was at the vets there was at least 1/2 dozen missing cat signs.. receptionist agreed with me that big cat probably got them. I couldn’t live in town where I’d hear my neighbors, that would bug me, I’d rather deal with the creatures. I like the quiet and no streetlights or neighbors lights
  14. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    Happy Birthday Bandit !
    What stunning photos you posted and I enjoyed reading the posts about where you live, slightly wide eyed I have to say about your animal “ neighbors “ as you said it’s not frightening for you as you have lived there for so long.
    If I introduced you to my human neighbours you would definitely find them frightening !
    I’m somewhat envious, I could live out of the way !
    My eyes widened even further when I read Bandit had mellowed at 2, roll on Yojis next birthday, he’s 20 months now. I say that with jest, I can already see him calming down before my very eyes, it happens almost overnight, they are an amazing breed !
    Enjoy your day
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    [​IMG]

to Handsome Bandit
    You have both done
    so well together
    and I am so
    happy with you both

much love from
    Juli & Tikva
    xx
  16. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Happy birthday Bandit.
  17. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Happy Birthday Bandit from us too!
  18. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
    Guys just so you all know I have cancel the other pup I'm getting a 11 months old girl who needs a forever home get you a pic soon
  19. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
  20. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster
  21. Rugby1983

Rugby1983 New Member

Name:
    Jack brewster