This is the closest they’ve slept to each other Photos

Discussion in 'Akita' started by who owns who, Feb 5, 2019.

1. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    CaroleC, GsdSlave and Malka like this.

This is the closest they’ve slept to each other

45669B15-0460-4147-852B-691EBCF0ABDD.jpeg Maybe all the time they spend together while I’m at work has brought Bandit and Katie Mae closer. I’ve never seen them touching, even though it’s only tails, while sleeping. Usually if Katie Mae touches Bandit while he’s asleep he will growl at her to give him space.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. My bear Yoji

My bear Yoji Member

Name:
    Philippa
    That’s interesting !
    Do they play together ?
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I wonder if they sleep near to each other while you are at work. When I first adopted Pereg, she and Lexi used to sleep cuddled up together, but as Pereg grew and went through the Kevin stage, Lexi preferred to sleep by herself. As they both slept on my bed, I then had one each side of me.
  5. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    My two have different patterns. Eddie really prefers his own space, but Merry likes a snuggle. Usually he will keep moving away as she tries to get close, but the biggest and best bed is in front of the radiator, and they can usually be found spooning on there.
  6. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    They play together all the time, they just don’t sleep touching each other
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    They will sleep near each other, just not usually touching. After I took that picture, when I was getting ready for bed, they both got on the bed, at the same time. Usually if Katie Mae jumps on the bed while Bandit is on it he will get off the bed. Last night he actually put his chin on Katie Mae’s feet and lay like that for awhile. I’ve never seen him do that.
  8. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    My dogs generally avoiding being near a heat source and often like sleeping on the kitchen floor which is purposely not insulated to give them a nice cold floor to sleep on. If say they sleep more on the kitchen linoleum and the wood floors then on their beds, I’m guessing because they get too warm on the beds. It was very cold, for here, last night and they did seem to be on the beds more.