Pupstime - Daily Update - Every thing about dog Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by pupstime, Jul 17, 2019.

1. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    You can’t buy love but you can rescue it.

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    GsdSlave likes this.
    I really do not like this photo.
    A shiny floor is bad enough for those baby legs, but SOCKS too! A speedy way to an injured puppy.
    Also, regarding the sentiment. Given the prices that Pugs have been fetching, this puppy is far more likely to have been bought than rescued.
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    GsdSlave likes this.
    Carole, the OP is posting pictures and memes from Google Images, Imgur, Pinterest, Photobucket, TinyPic, Flickr, Bored Panda and other such free image sites, all of these he/she also posts on his/her Twitter and Instagram accounts with requests for them to be re-tweated, and there is mention of a website "coming soon".

The OP does not comment on his/her Twitter and Instagram accounts, nor on Breedia

I do not understand what is to be gained by collecting all these pictures, posting them on Breedia, Twitter, Instagram, and no doubt on whatever other dog forums there are, but those on Breedia are all posted at around 4.45am my time, which is 2.45 BST and I get the impression that Breedia is just being used - possibly for the "coming soon" website.
  5. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Cate likes this.
    Home is where the dog is.

[​IMG]
  6. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.

[​IMG]
  7. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Cate likes this.
    When I needed a hand, I found your paw.

[​IMG]
  8. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies.

[​IMG]
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    No. It comes from all the pictures and comments that you take from other people's posts wherever you can find them.

You are using Breedia for what - your five-month Twitter account? Your five-month Instagram account? Your five-month Pinterest account where you follow dozens of people just to use their pictures?

Not forgetting every picture you like from Google Images, copy and then post on your Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, and all the other sites you joined just five months ago.

I do not know about other members, but I am getting totally pee'd off with opening my computer every morning to get onto Breedia, and seeing your pictures, which you have taken from wherever you find on the internet and then re-posted on your media sites as well as on Breedia.

Not that you will read this. You do not join anything on Breedia, just re-post pictures you have found and posted as yours on your media sites.

I do not think you are breaking any rules on Breedia, but boy are you boring and how I wish you would go away.
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    And at the risk of being banned, I am saying that the OP @pupstime is destroying my love for Breedia because these posts are not what Azz intended when he started Breedia.
  11. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    This thread is just annoying. I don’t get the point of it.
  12. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I do not either Marc. Nor do I understand how the OP has dozens of followers on Pinterest [since the five months he joined?] nor dozens of people he follows and who follow him on Twitter, Instagram and all the rest. In just FIVE months?

X knows numbers of followers on Twitter, Instagram etc, for JUST posting pictures he has found on the internet?

He can do what he wants. Posts other people's pictures as if they are his own wherever he wants.

I just want him to please leave Breedia alone.

Is that too much to ask?
  13. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Yes, I am bored with it too. Twee pictures with pithy comments attached - more suited to a teenage audience. Please @pupstime, save these for your Facebook page.
  14. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    They are spamming. They post these same photos on Dogsey and some other dog forums. I'm not sure what the point is. The threads are silly and none of the content is original.
  15. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Reporting as spam does not seem to work as these posts do not, apparently, contravene rules. Either on Dogsey or Breedia.

It will take more than I to report these posts for our Mods to do anything, as the posts themselves do not contravene the rules. Whether we like it or not.

I therefore request members who are sick and fed up with the OP and all these daily posts, to please contact the Mods and request to stop these posts.

They are not what Breedia is for, and the OP does not join in to any Breedia section but just posts every day at around 4.35am or a few minutes later my time, which is GMT+3 as it is now Summer Time.

Why spoil Breedia and cause annoyance to those of us for whom Breedia is a special and loved site.

Is there any way the Mods can please stop this annoying and aggravating poster from posting these totally uninteresting pictures.

Please?
  16. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Unfortunately, if the OP is not breaking any stated rules, then we may as well just ignore this thread. Moderators will not remove the posts if no rules are being broken. This user is clearly a spammer and content thief but let's just try to ignore them.
  17. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC likes this.
    Isn't there any way to block this user so that those of us not wanting to see these posts can stop ourselves from seeing them?
  18. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Why didn't I think of this before? Click on the member profile and click Ignore!
  19. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    If I had a dollar for every time my dog made me smile. I would be a millionaire.

[​IMG]
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I thought about that but as he has pictures of Dogsey and Breedia dogs in his collections on his various media sites, I am just waiting for him to post one of our dogs with a "cute" comment - and then we really will have a reason for requesting that he be banned.
  21. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    I often view without signing in... So that ignore feature really does not do me much good in some cases. I have a few members on ignore that I see the posts of because I'm not signed in... And then I sign in and the posts disappear. I'm sometimes on the train or waiting to clock in at work etc and I am on a public network and it isn't a great idea to sign in.