Pupstime - Daily Update - Every thing about dog Photos

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by pupstime, Jul 17, 2019.

1. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    1 - You are not on my ignore list.

2 - There are no private message facilities on Breedia.

3 - It is not permitted to give out email addresses on Breedia therefore I will have to report you for having done so.
  4. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Just taking some time to paws and reflect.

[​IMG]
  5. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    So, how can I resolve this issue with you? I need to be able to contact you and have proper conversation to solve your issue. It doesn't matter whether you report it or not. You can at least contact me through the email before you report it. Just talking bad about me won't solve anything. Talking through this thread is slow and hard to connect for me. So please I need your cooperation. I'm willing to solve the issue.
  6. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Your point on copyright and permission is definitely true. Pupstime is changing and currently we're working hard on developing the system to solve that issue. It will greatly benefit content creator, us, dog lover in general, and the dog itself. But change do need time and energy. We do make mistake, and we're trying to fix it with our best effort. You have the right to hate us. But we know we also have the responsible to delete the content that you want us to delete. So please, we need a way to have a conversation with you so we can solve this issue faster.
  7. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    And they called it puppy love.

[​IMG]
  8. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    What she is trying to tell you is that there is NO WAY to speak to her privately. Putting your personal email address on a public forum is just ASKING to be spammed and harassed. It is against the rules and against good judgment so she isn't going to do it. Emailing an account that is spamming posts (such as yours) using a personal email is also a bad idea and welcomes spam emails. She won't do that either.

This site does not have a PM function at all. The ADMIN decided to go without it since it caused issues on his other site.

You can clearly read and you clearly see what is going on here. This thread really does not make any sense at all. It isn't funny. It isn't cute. It is washed up and simply odd. The longstanding members of this site don't want you here if you only post these stolen photos and quotes and refuse to contribute to the site.

It would be kind and respectful of you to leave. Your posts look like spam and they violate copyright on many occasions. We don't enjoy the posts as they aren't original or useful. If you would stop posting them, or maybe at least try to actually contribute to the site alongside the photos... We would appreciate it...
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @mjfromga - I doubt the OP will leave - he is just using Breedia as yet another string to his bow. He takes pictures and quotes from as many picture and quotes sites he can find, taking parts of quotes to fit "his" pictures, posts them on at least four social media sites, on Breedia and I think also on Dogsey, runs at least four dog sites of which he is the sole owner/admin, and does not care about copyright.

According to his Pinterest account he lives in Los Angeles but according to his own Deviant Art dog group he lives in Indonesia, and states on his dog sites that there is "a website coming soon".

So why is he spamming everywhere? Because he is trying to get enough "Likes" in order to get a backer to subsidise or pay for, support and promote the website. That includes purchasing a domain and most sites that sell domains charge yearly in order to keep the domain. Plus any mail addresses he wishes connected to that domain. But those sites are only suitable for basic users who want a basic website, and the OP obviously wants a professional site. In which case he will have to be either extremely wealthy or he will need a backer.

He is also spamming in order to show prospective advertisers how many thousands of followers he already has, so they will pay to advertise on his website. Which is why on Pinterest he asks people that if they "like doggy" or "think doggy cute" to re-pin it, and if they do he can then include them and their followers as people who follow him. The same as he does on his Twitter a/c - asks people to re-tweet, trying to increase "his" followers". Probably the same as collecting followers on Instagram and Facebook and L-rd knows where else - I would not know because I am not on any social media site nor a member of his own dog sites so have no way of checking unless I join them.

It was a pure fluke that he had forgotten to make his Deviant Art dog site members-only that I was able to read the message from one of the members stating
    Of course he said he would delete it, but has he?
  10. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    I think you misunderstood several thing. First, we don't put our personal email on Breedia, second we don't ask anyone to use their personal email to contact us. Anyone can create fake email to protect their privacy. Regarding our post, for you. it might look like a spam. But other people might like it, your opinion doesn't represent all the people. But you're true about copyright problem and that we're not engaging and not contribute a lot to this community. We'll try our best to fix that. Thankyou for your suggestion.
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Breedia does not permit any email addresses, personal or not.
    ONE like out of all the posts you have made? And you think that ONE post means that other people might like them?
    Sure.
  12. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    Nope, its not about the like, its about the report. Breedia won't let this thread exist if a lot of people hate it. Yes we understand that it is not permitted to post email address. We do that to solve your issue and I think Breedia moderator understand that. We don't want to argue further. So here is our email [removed] (We're sorry for violating the rule). Please contact us, if you're worried we're going to spam you or anything which we won't, you can use fake email to protect your privacy. We want to solve your issue, but if you don't contact us we can't help you. We're genuinely thankful for your critics. It is very valuable for us. Thankyou
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    What on earth makes you think that Breedia will not let this thread exist if , as you say, a lot of people hate it? The majority of members have you on ignore and nobody has ever said they hate the thread. They do not even see it if you are on ignore so you are basically just posting for your own satisfaction.

As for apologising for violating the rule about email addresses - you apologised AFTER you have yet again posted your email address. And it was not I who reported you for having done so as I have been away from my computer so had not seen it until just now.

But I suppose that living in both Los Angeles and Indonesia at the same time must be rather confusing for you.
  14. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Please leave. You don’t interact, I don’t really understand why you post here. I took you off ignore to read your part of the conversation as I could only see the comments of long time posters who are frustrated and tired of your thread. If reporting you will get you removed I’ll do it everyday. You contribute nothing useful, IMO, just take up digital space. Please get lost. I’m putting you back on ignore
  15. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I have him? on ignore too, so only see @Malka 's side of the conversation.
    The OP does not post on @Azz's other dog site - don't give him? any more ideas!
  16. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @CaroleC - You have seen the pictures of that tragically emaciated dog that the OP has on his Twitter a/c. There are a lot more like that that are collected as being "cute".

And as the OP follows me on Breedia, the only person he does follow, I looked him up on Google... and the rest is history.
  17. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Ye gads, they are everywhere. I can't think why. It seems a pointless exercise to me.
  18. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    It is not for the benefit of his health, more the hoped for benefit for his pocket in getting a backer/sponsor for his "coming soon" website. [My message #108 to Myra].

He can delete a lot of things but he cannot delete Google!
  19. pupstime

pupstime New Member

Name:
    Pupstime
    If you're having a bad day, just pug-et about it!"

[​IMG]
  20. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    That quote is from a picture of a PUG. That puppy is NOT a Pug therefore the quote is totally inappropriate. Not funny. Not cute. Do you know anything about dog breeds?
  21. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Because I do not wish to be banned from Breedia, I will not post the picture, just a link, which the mods are welcome to remove if they think fit, but it is one of a many questionable pictures that the OP posts - this one being in the section "cute dogs and puppies".

@pupstime - May I please ask why you have saved that picture on Pinterest under the section "cute dogs and puppies" with the comment: "It is so lovely. Repin won't hurt"