Top 4 Dangerous Dog Breeds Behaviour

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Rottweiler Lover, Jan 8, 2020.

?

Top 4 Dangerous Dog Breeds

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Rottweiler Lover

Rottweiler Lover New Member

Name:
    Rottie Lover

Top 4 Dangerous Dog Breeds

Each dog breed has different traits and habits. Some breeds are loving and affectionate while some are dangerous & ravening. While some breeds have (like all other animals) dangerous behavior that can be dangerous for us. Some breeds are relatively much more fierce than others. By the statement of NCBI, dogs of dangerous breeds kill more than 20,000 people in India. Now we need to educate ourselves on the habits of dangerous dogs. There are a lot of questions about dangerous dog breeds. Here we will try to give you answers to most of your doubts about the dangerous nature of some dog breeds in the world, how to deal with aggressive dog breeds furthermore, how aggressive dog breeds can be useful. Here are the top 4 dangerous dog breeds.

Rottweiler
    [​IMG]

Many people out there believe that Rottweiler is one of the most aggressive dog breeds. Rottweilers have been in news headlines because of their attacks on humans, some people call them a killer dog. The wicked behavior of Rottweiler has something to do with its past. Roman Army used them for search operations & guarding their cantonments. Also, they were used to guard the cattle. Rottweilers are inclined to show their dominance & quickly lose one's temper which is the main reason they are involved in attacks. Rottweilers love to do work & learn new things. If Rottweiler doesn’t get much physical exercise to do then it can make them stirred and pernicious. Aggressive Rottweiler can attack someone quickly without thinking anyth& well-trained Rottweiler can make an excellent companion they are very protective & loyal to their family or master. Fortunately, these days Rottweilers are believed to be so good kids as well.

Doberman
    [​IMG]

Another dog breed that is considered to be dangerous. Doberman is faithful, intelligent, & ability to get trained greatly that makes him popular. They also work for the police & army because of their robust, fearless, and loyal nature. They don't require much grooming as they have short hair. Exercise makes them healthy & joyful. They are bigger than most other dog breeds & its ears & tail make it look more intimidating. If you train them properly they can be quite loyal to their owners & family & also great for security purposes at home.

Pit Bull
    [​IMG]

Rottweilers and pit bulls are considered to be dangerous but who is more dangerous pitbull or Rottweiler? Well, Pit Bulls are considered to be dog killers if your planning to have Pit Bulls then make sure you train him at an early age. They are the most dangerous dogs that attack with killing instincts & do not release their bite so easily. Pit bulls can kill pets & domesticated animals. Pit Bulls are fighter dogs & they will enthusiastically go after their task until finished. they are particularly bred for this. Pit bulls are banned in the UK. Properly trained Pitbulls can be obedient & loyal to their master & family.

German Shepherd
    [​IMG]

History tells us German shepherds was used to protecting the sheep, they are the first choice of Army & Police all around the world. During the second world war, they worked for the German Army since they become the favorite one for Police & get jobs in patrolling & searching. They are one of the most loyal & affectionate with loved ones if trained properly. German Shepherds are considered one of the top ten most popular breeds for instantaneous attacks. These days German shepherds have become household dogs. Well trained German shepherds can make incredible security dogs at the same time, they are the most loyal dogs.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Old, Chris and GsdSlave like this.
    That is a very strange looking Rottweiler in the photo provided.
    Dogs have killed more than 20,000 people in India - over what time period? What were the breeds concerned, and the circumstances. Even if this figure can be proved, I very much doubt that they were killed by the breeds you have singled out.
    Generally speaking, none of the powerful working breeds are a good choice for novice dog owners. In the hands of those who understand them, and are sympathetic handlers, they will make intelligent, loyal and affectionate companions and workers.
  4. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Old and Chris like this.
    The majority of fatalities in India were caused by getting rabies infections being bitten by feral dogs, of unknown ancestry
  5. chen bao

chen bao New Member

Name:
    chen bao
    I think the search term methodology is a bit off. In Louisiana, St. Bernard is a parish (a county equivalent), which probably explains why it shows up as the most commonly searched breed. Also, being from Louisiana I can tell you I’ve maybe seen one St. Bernard dog my entire life.
  6. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    The Rottweiler looks mixed with Labrador or something. The Pit Bull is a blue... Which really is an American Bully. This is just spam anyway.
  7. pooch495

pooch495 New Member

Name:
    Mike H
    That "rottweiler" is defintely a mixed breed.
  8. wallsofmurine

wallsofmurine New Member

Name:
    murine
    Chihuahua
  9. kinderymills

kinderymills New Member

Name:
    Kindery Mills
    Those pictures are cool. I have one German Shepherd and one Doberman. As I didn't have time, I trained them fully from Fine Line Family K-9 and they are doing very well. Yes, you're right they are very loyal and strong. Though they're dangerous, they are very faithful towards their owners.