Black Aron Kennel Serbia experience Controversial

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Kres7787, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Kres7787

Kres7787 New Member

Name:
    Kolumbic

Black Aron Kennel Serbia experience

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience with Black Aron Kennel from Serbia? They're Black Russian Terrier breeders and I've had horrific tragic experience with em.

A dog we bought from them died the same week and the next dog they shipped to us came as an aggressive fearful PUPPY. How is that even possible?

Please if anyone dealt with them I would love to know.

I've explained my experience at https://black-aron-uzgajivacnica-kennel.com/
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I am sorry to read of your experience with these two Russian Black Terriers.
    This is a UK based site, though we do have members and casual visitors from other locations.
  4. Kres7787

Kres7787 New Member

Name:
    Kolumbic
    Thank you. Worst possible experience. And yes I know for a fact that dogs are being shipped from Serbia to UK. One of the transports that was bringing these 2 dogs to me had the final destination in UK. That's not to say all breeders in Serbia are this bad.

Older CRT that we have was also bought from Serbia and is the best dog ever. But we went to pick and ship em off ourselves. I left a hint for myself here.. indeed
  5. mjfromga

mjfromga Member

Name:
    MJ
    Sorry you had a bad experience. I am American. I know of a Serbian kennel that produces Rottweilers. Timit-Tor Kennels. They produce overly brachycephalic dogs that don't fit breed standards and really aren't doing the breed any favors. When people approach the owner about issues, he insults and belittles them. Sad really that they don't care enough about their clients or dogs to politely address issues.
  6. Kres7787

Kres7787 New Member

Name:
    Kolumbic
    Thank you. I wont say they're all like that because from my other experience they're not, but those that go rogue don't really need to care much, as they're in Serbia. But they forget they do their promo online.

While I was a kid we bought a dog in Serbia, German Sheppard, which was supposedly treated with all the needed puppy medicine that it was supposed to, but it was not. She died after 2 months of struggle with her for puppy disease we call "stenecak". Not sure of the international name. But yeah Balkans is a unique *hithole. I live there I know.
  7. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Sadly your story is not uncommon.
    Did you do a background check of the breeder or meet them in person before purchase?
  8. Kres7787

Kres7787 New Member

Name:
    Kolumbic
    We did not meet in person. CRT I bought previously we did went to also Serbia to meet up and pick up the dog. This time, due to previous good experience I felt too lucky and accepted phone and online chats for the purchase, and transport. Certainly I wont be doing that again.

Their social network seemed quite in order so I couldn't spot anything off. FB:
  9. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Malka, Kres7787 and CaroleC like this.
    I guess the moral of the story is one should visit breeders in person, see puppies/dam, the conditions the dogs are living in and, of course, health checks.
  10. Kres7787

Kres7787 New Member

Name:
    Kolumbic
    Everything else is playing with luck that comes in at random intervals.