Please help us save our boy! Introductions

Discussion in 'Your Introductions' started by Leland K, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Leland K

Leland K New Member

Name:
    Michael

Please help us save our boy!

Hello all,
    I'm new to the forum, so first let me say, thank you for having me! I wish my introduction could be a more positive one however, as you may read in the attached link, we are the parents of a family member in need. Our lab, Leland, was recently diagnosed with Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia (TVD). At nearly sixteen months of age, Leland could already be halfway through his life. Leland has been a special addition to our family from day one and needless to say my wife and I were floored when we received this news however, through this all we believe he was put in our hands for a reason.
    IMG_3927.jpg

I am swallowing my pride by going this route, but we have committed to doing all we can to give our Leland the full life he deserves. Please know that any help is appreciated beyond words, whether it be a donation a simple "share" on social media or a prayer, we can not thank you enough.

Thank you!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Animal Welfare

Animal Welfare New Member

Name:
    Animal Welfare

I am truly sorry to hear that and I hope everything goes well with you. Will do my best to help and I hope you would never have to face any pain or anguish with your family and your lovely pup! Bless you all
  4. Leland K

Leland K New Member

Name:
    Michael
    Thank you so much for your well wishes.

We are committed to saving our Lelands life no matter what it takes and although we have a long road ahead we also know and are driven by the fact that there will be others in our shoes and in time this procedure will be more affordable and accessible to those in need.

Where there's a will there's a way.