Happy Birthday General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by CaroleC, Mar 13, 2021.

1. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Juli/Malka
    I hope you have a lovely day - and your computer is behaving itself.
    Look after yourself,
    Love from Carole, Eddie and Merry.

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    [If I can get this in before FF goes POOOF again...]
    ELDERLY.jpg

I'M NOT GETTING OLDER.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Popping in again quickly to say thank you Carole and thank you Vee before this goes poooof again. My birthday started with a hiccup. I went to add one item to my order which was booked for tomorrow...

...and the whole order was wiped out. Deleted. :eek:

With Passover coming up and everyone booking their orders and delivery slots early, I panicked! I also couldn't remember everything that was on the order, most of which were on special offer/coupons, which expire tomorrow. There were things I needed, not just because of being on special, but also some extras that could have waited also on offer so I had added them as there was quite a big saving. So I quickly did a new order and then just prayed I wouldn't have to wait too long for a slot.

Guess what - there was still a slot open at the same time as my lost order! Definitely a Happy Birthday for me!
  6. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    Happy Birthday, Juli.

Hope you have the best of days with no more computer disasters.

Try to enjoy xxx
  7. who owns who

who owns who Member

Name:
    Marc
    Happy Birthday Juli!! I just realized you and a very dear friend of mine, who I’ve known since I was 16 (40 years), share this auspicious day. Hope more lucky things happen today
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Thank you Chris! Effi had been planning to come round yesterday morning to replace my USP and check my computer but he had a meeting with his accountant first which took far longer than anticipated. Being Friday there was not enough time left for him to come here before he had to get ready for Shabbat so hopefully he will be able to sort it tomorrow.

In the meantime FF is OK for a while then keeps going off, and Edge is also playing silly boogas. I just have to be patient. SIGH.
  9. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Thank you Marc! That makes six of us then as I am a twin, and of the two others on a Disqus site who also have birthdays today, one is also a twin! I think I am the oldest though, as I am now starting my 80th year - which sounds totally impossible because I just do not feel it.
  10. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    I would find that date hard to forget as it was my mother's birthday - though as she was born in 1919, she would have been 102 this year! Happy Birthday Mum. xx
  11. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    CaroleC likes this.
    I remember you saying that Carole - my parents were both born in 1909 - both long gone now. Father was only 63, he had renal failure. Mother was 86 and she had had a heart condition for nearly 30 years. So far I do not appear to have either problem so I guess there is hope for me yet.

What I find almost impossible to believe is that my daughter, who was born the day before my 26th birthday, is now 53 years old, and my son will be 51 in June. Where did the years go?
  12. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Yes, my daughter was 50 at Christmas!
  13. Chris

Chris Member

Name:
    Chris
    CaroleC likes this.
    My lad will be 51 in on Wednesday.

I remember when I couldn't wait for him to start school. Where the heck does the time go?
  14. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Time? Blink and it has gone. Would I change things that happened in the past, if I could? I do not really think so, because the past is what has made me the person I am today, and I rather like the person I am now.