Anyone heard anything about k9 remains found? General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by mad4foxhounds, Jun 22, 2010.

1. mad4foxhounds

mad4foxhounds New Member

Name:
    jackie

Anyone heard anything about k9 remains found?

hi guys sorry to be a grim but i was woundering if anyone has heard anything about a middlesbrough council worker(binman)
    finding a large collection of k9 remains whe he was sent to clean up an area near south bank,
    i'm worried encase these are the remaining hounds from which i managed to get 6 out but the" owner" hide the rest and reported them stolen! i've rang the council and they dont want to comment, the rspca have already took three gsds from this horrid man in the last three years, than he collect a number of foxhounds,(of which we first thourght was only around 3) but the police rang me saying there was 20, they went to collect the hounds with the rspca and the Man told the police he reported them stolen than 5 days later 6 hounds were found on the streets, we took in the 6 and treated them ect. i really hope this is just hear say, and not true regardless of what breed they were.
    anyone heard anything!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. liverbird

liverbird New Member

Name:
    KAREN
    OMG!!! this is awful. :twisted:
    but not heard anything about this sorry :-(
  4. mad4foxhounds

mad4foxhounds New Member

Name:
    jackie
    i know thanks, i'm hoping anyone on here around that area could shead a bit more light on things. x