Can somone help me ID my love? ID this breed/mix

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by dusco25, Sep 26, 2013.

1. dusco25

dusco25 New Member

Name:
    Jason

Can somone help me ID my love?

She is almost 2 years old so I do not think she will get any bigger or change.. I saved her from a trash bag on the tracks behind my house in a black trash bag. I would love any input.. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Velvetboxers

Velvetboxers New Member

Name:
    Helen
    Shes beautiful. Thank goodness you saved her
  4. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat
    What a pretty girl. Lovely face. I love that last picce. Hats off to you for changing this dog's life. No idea what she is made of! But she is adorable.
  5. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    She is a ..... very pretty dog!
    Well done on saving her.
  6. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    It's so good to know she was saved.

The first picture I felt made it look as if she might have a bit of labrador in her. Or a bit of beagle perhaps? But lovely, whatever the mix is!
  7. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    I have no idea what breeds might be in her background, but she is very pretty and a lovely colour, and she has such a gentle face - well done for rescuing her! :grin:
  8. BlueJay

BlueJay Member

Name:
    Erin
    What a pretty dog!! How sad that she came to you like that though, poor thing :(

I thought beagle first. Maybe a bit of chihuahua somewhere?
    I'm no good at this :lol:
  9. Florence

Florence New Member

Name:
    Florence
    What a special looking, lovely little dog! Well done for taking her in! she could be a number of crosses, but she looks adorable!
  10. dusco25

dusco25 New Member

Name:
    Jason
    Thanks.. I had a lot of people that has seen her in person say her head appears to have a pit bull look but I would think she would be bigger or more stocky if she had pit in her but what do I know.. I asked on other forums and some people said pit to just like someone on here did so I guess I can narrow down she has some pit in her.. Is there any tests that can be used to determine the exact breeds? Those dark stains on my hard wood floor in pic 2 was done by her when she was a pup lol.. That is where she done a #1 before she was fully trained :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
  11. dusco25

dusco25 New Member

Name:
    Jason
    Also I donno if this helps at all but I never had to train her to fetch.. The very first time I played fetch with her she brought it back.. I know some breeds are born to retrieve.
  12. Darcy Boy

Darcy Boy New Member

Name:
    Yvonne
    She's very pretty, so glad you saved her.
  13. Baxter8

Baxter8 New Member

Name:
    Sandy (Baxter8 )
    I've come across this breed before she's 50% gorgeous and 50% princess.
    :)

14. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hello Jason :) I am always a bit surprised when people post wanting to know what breeds may be included in their dog's make up. Your dog could be a mixture of a number of breeds having the looks and traits of any one of them.

I would say accept and enjoy her for the individual dog she is and don't worry about what she might be :grin:
  15. Tang

Tang New Member

Name:
    Pat

Same here and I said as much the other day to someone who'd taken in a dog and was going to pay for expensive DNA tests.

What difference will KNOWING make to you?
  16. Bobble

Bobble New Member

Name:
    Lyn
    She's a beautiful girl and you love her (and saved her) in return she unconditionally loves you. Thats what matters!
  17. Strangechilde

Strangechilde New Member

Name:
    Strangechilde
    Thant long body and long legs-- she might have some hound in her, pointer or such like. Those ears, and that face-- terrier, but that's a wide description. She's beautiful, no matter what.
  18. Sara

Sara New Member

Name:
    Sara
    I LOVE her colour! Dilute brindles are so interesting! Gotta say, I have absolutely no clue what she is. I know I like yo play the breed game, myself, but I really cant hazard a guess with your pretty little girl.