Message from Rose (Brandykins) about her beautiful Loki Rainbow Bridge

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Lucky Star, May 6, 2014.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Brandykins likes this.
    It is I who must thank you, Rose - just two days ago when you already knew that you had to release Loki from the torment caused by The Monster, you were so kind to me with my worries about Pereg, as you always have been.

The Monster takes no hostages but you did not let him take your beautiful Loki - you had the strength and love to release her spirit from his grasp.

Pereg has taught me that there is a special bond between epis and those of us who care for them, and their unconditional love is something to be treasured, just as I know that you will treasure your memories of Loki - remembering the wonderful sz-free times you and she had together.

Take care Rose - and know that we are always here for you.

:058: xx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    I am so sad for you Rosemary xhugsx :cry: I think when dogs have a long standing medical problem we often build a special bond with them because they are reliant on us for help. This makes it even more difficult when we have to let them go ..
    Sleep well Loki, you will be missed by all your friends...
  4. Brandykins

Brandykins Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Rosemary
    Malka and Moobli like this.
    Many, many thanks to you all once more. I have taken great comfort from all the messages left for Loki.

Loki taught me a lot over the past 8 years and I will always love and cherish her.

I am still in tears at the moment, so I need to go off as I can't see the screen.

I will keep on coming onto Bredia to see all the lovey dogs here.

Hugs to each one an again, many, many thanks for all the support given to me.

xx
  5. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Brandykins likes this.
    Run free Loki - you will be missed, and remembered by so many of us.

Sending you big *hugs* Rose, we all know how much you loved Loki - she could not have asked for a better owner XX
  6. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Brandykins likes this.
    I am devastated for you. Loki couldn't have been more loved. RIP beautiful. Take care Rosemary xxx
  7. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Moobli and Azz like this.
    Many thanks Azz and Moobli. I keep imagining I hear her wee barks when she wanted water.

I feel so empty inside. I know that will pass as well as the tears but it will take a wee bit of time.

Once again, I want to thank all on Breedia for all the lovely supportive messages. I appreciate each one and Loki will as well from the Bridge.

Many thanks to Linda for post the thread up for me and support as well.

Hugs to you all xxxx
  8. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Brandykins likes this.
    I'm so sad for you. When the pain eases you will have the comfort of knowing that you have done your very best for your special girl. As Meg says, we do build a really close bond with the dogs that we have had to nurse through long illnesses - and it really hurts that we can't make everything right for them. Run free Loki.
  9. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Many thanks Carol C, I appreciate your message very much indeed. I am still finding it difficult to accept that my lovely lass is no longer with me but at least she is now fit free and running at the Bridge. She was a very special lass.

Many thanks again xx
  10. swimdog

swimdog Member

Name:
    jackie
    Brandykins likes this.
    So so sorry to hear this bad news, my heart goes out to you. Run free and safe Loki, you brought so much love and happiness. Bless you.
  11. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    swimdog likes this.
    Many thanks Swimdog. I appreciate your message and I know that Loki will. She was a special lass. I just wish the hurt would stop.

Thank you once again xx
  12. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    Just catching up Rose

I'm so, so sorry to read this.

Hope you're doing OK
  13. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Thank you Phil. I just can't come to terms with my Loki not being here. Loki was such a big part of my life - the light of my life and that light has gone out.

I appreciate your message as I do everyone's on here.

Many thanks Phil x
  14. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    It is so difficult to say goodbye isn't it, and then so hard to come to terms with the fact we won't see our beloved companions again :(

I think it took me a full two years to start to come to terms with losing Moss and even now I still miss him terribly ... but it does get easier and you just have to allow yourself the time to grieve xxx
  15. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Many thanks Moobli - just wish the tears would stop. When I come home the first thing I do is go into the kitchenette to see her, as I always did.

The consulation I take is that she is fit free now and won't ever suffer them again, or having to take her tablets. She was a trooper right to the end.

Many thanks again xx
  16. Bonni

Bonni Member

Name:
    Bonni
    Sorry for your loss Rosemary xx